Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member in Indiana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shep

New member in Indiana Empty
PostSubject: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

Just picked up an 08 WR250X yesterday. Already ordered R wheels and tires, along with a few other goodies. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Shep

Photobucket" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:02 pm

Welcome. Nice stable.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 6:21 pm

Nice collection. Especially that triple! thumb
Back to top Go down
shep

PostSubject: Re: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:11 pm

Thanks. I'm a lucky man. The only thing I'm missing is a Duc. Recently sold a Multistrada and would like to have some more "red" in the garage, but not sure what it would be: Hypermotard or ST3 maybe. Thought about an 848 but I know I would never ride it much.

I'm with you on the Triple. What makes it even better is that it was a 50th birthday present from my wife!

Shep
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:10 pm

Welcome to the pack, Shep! thumb Nice stable of steeds there.

PostSubject: Re: New member in Indiana   New member in Indiana Empty

Back to top Go down

New member in Indiana
Page 1 of 1