Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!

Go down 
+5
Jäger
trav72
joenuclear
mordicai
EnderTheX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
EnderTheX

Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! Empty
PostSubject: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Good news! Renazco Racing Store (http://www.renazcoracing.com) has agreed to do a group buy for the Scotts Steering Damper Sub Mount Full Kit for the Yamaha WR250R!

Please check out the main group buy thread on ADV rider and post up or PM me here or in ADV to join!

Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! 1123lg

We need at least 10 units in the buy to make the price, and if we get more there may be some extra discount! We are still working on the price so stay tuned or chime in as a maybe!

ADV group buy thread: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=679446

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
EnderTheX

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:48 pm

The group buy coupon is active! PM me in ADVrider or here or post in the ADVrider group buy thread for the coupon.

The price I was quoted for the damper kit is $489. A very good price with the volume of interested riders!
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: GPR   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:29 pm

With the GPR kit available for 445.00 I'll think I'll go that way
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 am

mordicai wrote:

Wow! You really know how to piss on a thread. budah
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am

joenuclear wrote:
mordicai wrote:

Wow, You feel your group buy is threatened because I've decided to go with the GPR instead of the Scotts and shared that on this thread. Who the hell are you? Up your 's bro!
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:32 am

mordicai wrote:
joenuclear wrote:
mordicai wrote:

Wow, You feel your group buy is threatened because I've decided to go with the GPR instead of the Scotts and shared that on this thread. Who the hell are you? Up your 's bro!

It's not MY group buy. I was just reading the thread and noticed your response.

" Up your's bro"?

Does this mean along with being a thread pisser you are an incestuous homosexual? poser2
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 am

Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! Fight
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:54 am

trav72 wrote:
Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! Fight

Very happy
Back to top Go down
EnderTheX

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:10 pm

mordicai wrote:

That is fine, I know you had expressed interest initially for the Scotts but everyone is entitled to their own choice Very happy

I think there are pros and cons to both damper sets, in my opinion the Scotts is more complete with more adjustable features such as high speed damping and sweep. The components are excellent quality too.

I don't have much information on the GPR kits but I'm sure they function fine.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 pm

I'll sticky this thread for a while for you. I personally don't have a use for a damper with my riding, but thanks for setting up a buy and making it available to the members here. We could use more of that.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Scotts   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:33 pm

Thanks Ender. I guess I'm just influenced by CrawDaddy. He so up on his. I think I'm still on the fence, but will decide today.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Careful Mord...some of those fence posts are sharp on one end.... eeek

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:31 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Careful Mord...some of those fence posts are sharp on one end.... eeek
I know...that's what makes it fun
Back to top Go down
deep blue

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:17 pm

Just throwing in my 2 cents... I purchased one of these Scotts units for my 250X some time ago and totally love it. I have a roadrace background and have used Scotts units and other brands before (Ohlins,Cerinelli, Daytona,Hyyerpro) on all sorts of bikes. The Scotts units are very high quality. The high and low speed adjustments are great. I see this thread is for the 250R model but this damper made a nice difference on my 250X. Especially on long highway rides where I'm cruising at higher speeds. I've read a few threads on this forum about the need or lack of need for a damper, so I'm not trying to start that debate up. Everybody has their own opinion. I'm just giving a bump to the author! thumb
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Scott's   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 pm

Thanks for the info Blue. I do high speed road everyday. Not racing mind you, but I like to gas it. I'm interested mostly for off road in sand, where it supposedly shines. I think there are so many people that have been using the Scotts for so long and love it.
Back to top Go down
EnderTheX

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Hi Yall! Update on info... the buy ends at the end of this month, Sat April 30! Come get your damper! Very happy
Back to top Go down
picard

picard

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:21 am

Installed mine today. Pretty involved install (including swapping to fat bar) - what were they thinking locating the bar clamp nuts??? Also requires some tools not everyone will have lying around (32mm or 1 1/4" wrench, and/or a spanner torque wrench if you want to do it completely right - did not have the latter).

Nice kit and great fit and finish - sure looks nice on the bike. Took me so long to install that there was no time left to ride today and weather forecast for tomorrow is not good...
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! EmptyThu May 12, 2011 5:01 pm

Bugger I missed this one baldy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!   Group Buy!  WR250R Scotts Steering Damper! Empty

Back to top Go down

Group Buy! WR250R Scotts Steering Damper!
Page 1 of 1