Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Norther California

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wdthfxup

Hello from Norther California  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:38 pm

Just picked up my 2005 WR250 yesterday....Can't wait for all the good times ahead :-)

Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice bike. However, I don't think you'll get too much useful info from us. This forum is for the 08-current R/X dual sport bike. It may be a WR but it's vastly different from your new ride.
Back to top Go down
wdthfxup

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Hertz wrote:
Nice bike. However, I don't think you'll get too much useful info from us. This forum is for the 08-current R/X dual sport bike. It may be a WR but it's vastly different from your new ride.

Bummer! I was sooo stoked to find, what i thought was, a full forum dedicated to my bike. Whelp I'll head out :-)

You guys have something special here.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

You're more than welcome to hang out.

Or better yet, Buy a different bike! wink
Back to top Go down
wdthfxup

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Hertz wrote:
You're more than welcome to hang out.

Or better yet, Buy a different bike! wink

You know I really wanted a dual sport, but in the end I realized I'd only be using the road-legal part about 5% of the time....just to get me to the local trails, about 10Miles away.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:57 pm

poser2 OMFG I love your name! thumb Feel free to hang around, there are some guys on here (and gals) who ride that bike too. thumb

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:16 am

I say hang out. There is a lot of fun and very informed people here ( some of which actually have straight-up WRs amongst other bikes).

There is enough commonality between the two bikes, general riding, ride reports and if nothing else you can socialize other interest areas ( like FISHING IN NOR CAL ! ! ).

...and as time goes by there may be even more in common.

So where in NorCal ? Go dualie it in NV and join up with us somewhere about Eagle lake and let's go ride !

Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 am

Welcome!!! I'm about a 10%er. I just ride to the dirt and that's where I have most my fun. Looks like a fun bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Norther California    Hello from Norther California  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Norther California
Page 1 of 1