Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Two enduro track videos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
flatboarder

flatboarder

Two enduro track videos Empty
PostSubject: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 pm

These are two sections of our local enduro track, ridden with video camera mounted at handlebar, so expect hard shaking. Section 1 is some twisty trail through the forest with lots of up and downs, roots, holes, narrow sections and some mud.
Section 2 is the main track. I need to go slowly since I hurt my right leg 2 weeks ago when jumping into some pit. So this leg won't take any impacts currently and I am not even capable of using it to support right side of bike. No jumping, either. However, I am very impressed about the WRs suspension and chassis. Really works. Better than my PDS stuff formerly. Tires are ok, but will lose lateral traction when sliding into turns and speeding out of. Bike nearly turn round halfways at some attempts.

Here we go:
Section 1: http://vimeo.com/4328917
Section 2: http://vimeo.com/4329400
Have fun and don't mind the shaking. In fact it is not as bad as expected.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:28 pm

eeek All I see are trees coming at me and I was all AAAGH!! thumb

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:37 pm

Is it just me or do Vimeo videos seem jerky? It doesn't come out smooth on my computer. I have better luck with YouTube videos. Even your vids were jerky Wolfie. The sound is there but the video is jerky, like looking at a bunch of pics in sequence real fast. Even if I let the whole video load first, and then play it, it seems jerky. I don't get that on YouTube.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:52 pm

Seems there's a tossup. You get a clearer pic with Vimeo, but that chop. Youtube the pic is grainy and you don't get the hop. dunno

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 7:58 pm

Rather have a little grainy. I mean it's just to show your friends a vid and not meant to be HD quality anyhow. I got great quality on the computer, but uploading to the net gives you crap quality no mater what site you use. I'd rather see the smoother grainy vids than choppy clear vids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two enduro track videos   Two enduro track videos Empty

Back to top Go down

Two enduro track videos
Page 1 of 1