Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

quick newby question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amnwrx

quick newby question Empty
PostSubject: quick newby question   quick newby question EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:00 pm

I am about a week away from pulling the trigger on a wrx. My question is...Are there any major differences in the different years of wrxs other then the color? I only ask because I began my search looking for an 08 but those are hard to come by in my area, I have since excepted the fact that I may have to buy a newer model. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
rowyco-1

PostSubject: Re: quick newby question   quick newby question EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:22 pm

Nothing except color and a fuel pump that works in the newer ones.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: quick newby question   quick newby question EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Graphics, and gold forks on the 2010's, as well as no rubber ring on the rear sprocket. Very happy

PostSubject: Re: quick newby question   quick newby question EmptyMon May 02, 2011 2:38 pm

Thank you for the replies, Its going to be a long week baldy

PS. sorry if this was posted in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quick newby question   quick newby question Empty

Back to top Go down

quick newby question
Page 1 of 1