Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bin Laden dead!

Go down 
+11
combo
taoshum
IndigoWolf
Dancamp
adamoto
motokid
dc4stroke
Jäger
0007onWR
SheWolf
trav72
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
trav72

trav72

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm

About f'ing time!! cheers
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

eeek What...srsly...no bullshit now... dddog When Obama makes said statement then I'll believe it...maybe...

0007onWR

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptySun May 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Wha?
I was riding my WR today, did I miss that?
It wont change anything, in fact he will be more powerful as a martyr
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:10 am

He won't be a martyr - these are people who kill other Muslims who they think are engaging in idolatry. Wahabbists have been at that for over two hundred years, they were on the verge of destroying The Prophet's tomb back in the early 1800's because they believed that even the Prophet having a tomb was idolatry - and in an amusing twist, the tomb was saved and the Wahabbists beaten back by English soldiers.

He also doesn't mean much anymore, except possibly as a symbol in North America. Killing a general in the course of a war is not as important as destroying the enemy army's ability to fight: to shoot, to move, to communicate. Bin Ladin has been pretty much out of the game for quite some time, and concerted efforts from the US, Canada, Britain, etc have left Al Queda working mostly at just hiding and staying alive. Quite a difference since the time that they could live and train openly and in security within Taliban controlled areas of Afghanistan, with open logistical support.

I'm happy that prick is dead - in fact, I think I'll go hoist a few to the boys who did a good job - and I hope he went out at the end of a WP round or something similar. But the reality is this is mostly symbolic, and even if he had been killed mere weeks after 9/11, it would still have been mostly symbolic. Wahabbist Muslim whackjobs, now or back then, wouldn't have shrugged their shoulders, gone "oh well, might as well go home". They've been murdering Muslims and Christians alike for over 200 years - every Muslim not like them is just as much an infidel as a Jew or Christian. The last time they got settled down, it was the Ottoman Empire that kicked the crap out of them... and now they're back. We're just noticing them now because the world is more of a global village than before, and they've turned their attention to us once again.

They're not going to pick up their ball and go home if we decide to try just being nice to them and giving them concessions in hopes that they will go away.

And sooner or later, we are going to have to address the issue that the House of Al-Saud is very much Wahabbist, even though it tries to show another face as much as possible to the Western world. Pretending we don't know some Saud's are happily funding much of the violent Wahabbist movement around the world just isn't working.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:40 am

You can guarantee this is gonna boost Obama's popularity...

Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 3:18 am

SheWolf wrote:
Nope.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 8:40 am

plus one........NOPE!
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:03 am

Who cares if it does or does not boost Obama's approval ratings. This is about killing the face of Al Qaeda that orchestrated 9/11. I commuted to Manhattan everyday for a couple of years and had lots of friends that worked in the towers. Many of them died that day. So to hear that he was finally killed, was great news. Many, many people have waited nearly 10 years for that announcement. It's finally here.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:09 am

Jäger wrote:
SheWolf wrote:
Nope.
dc4stroke wrote:
SheWolf wrote:
plus one.......NOPE!

Why, is it because he's blacK??

motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:18 am

Of course this is a feather in Obama's cap.

As is being posted all across the internet:

Bush spent 6 years pursuing bin Laden and failed miserably. Including dropping the ball big time in Afghanistan and getting hugely distracted by all things Iraq.

Obama has been president for less than 2 years and bin laden is now dead.

This is something that will bolster Obama's ratings. Without doubt.

Certainly not with a core group of haters, but those people didn't elect him anyway.

Those who waffle back and forth will see this as something to award Obama with.
And there's nothing wrong with that.

Obama made the right call at the right time. The entire operation was a very high risk move to make.
Obama has to receive credit. He made the right call.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:23 am

thumb Those that hate him will just continue to come up with delusional reasons and excuses to keep hating him (Bushisms, lol). The nation is in dire straits and along comes a black guy who's trying to solve it and did what Bush never could.

motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:40 am

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's a racial issue, although for a very select few I'm sure that's the case, but it is certainly a "liberal" / "conservative" issue.

Obama made a very gutsy call that had it backfired, could have been catastrophic.

Obama gets credit.

And I did NOT vote for him.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 11:59 am

SheWolf wrote:
Why, is it because he's blacK??
Why is it always the assumption that race has anything to do with it?

No, his popularity isn't going to increase because of Bin Ladin for numerous reasons, none of them having anything to do with color. Most people opposed to his presidency could care less if he was blonde haired and blue eyed. I'd prefer that he were - so the race card couldn't be played all the time to try and protect "the first post-racial president".

It's what he is and what he's done in his time in office. The midterms of just a few short months ago were a reality check delivered by the American people, from coast to coast, even with the pass the media still mostly gives him.

A teleprompter and a slick speech writer aren't enough to mask the fact the emperor has no clothes and this guy will never be anything but a Saul Alinsky community organizer. Furthermore, most Americans realize that the guys who got Bin Ladin weren't "Barack's guys" - they were the same soldiers and intelligence forces who have been on his trail for nearly ten years. Obama just inherited them from the previous president, who won't be claiming that he's the one responsible for getting Bin Ladin.

So no, this isn't going to do anything for Obama's badly flawed and sinking presidency.

SheWolf wrote:
Those that hate him will just continue to come up with delusional reasons and excuses to keep hating him (Bushisms, lol). The nation is in dire straits and along comes a black guy who's trying to solve it and did what Bush never could.
I didn't realize that you had to be "a black guy" to be competent, or that there was some kind of guarantee of competence that came attached to the color black.

Jeez, maybe color does have something to do with how some people judge his presidency. Do you get a pass on criticism or real world evaluation if you're lucky enough to be black?

"Doing what Bush never could"? WTF does who's sitting in the Whitehouse have to do with the competency of the special forces troops and intelligence officers who hunted that asshole for ten years - and more, if you want to go back to earlier terrorist acts. Did Obama can all the guys who had been working on that under Bush and put in his own handpicked team? Not hardly. Did they ever stop hunting Obama? Not hardly.

Hey, why don't we blame 9/11 and all the terrorism before and after that on Clinton? After all, he's the one who refused to take Obama out when they could have back in 1996. But Clinton didn't want to get his hands dirty, so he tried to get the Saudis to do it for him. To quote Clinton on the fallout from that: "So I pleaded with the Saudis to take him, 'cause they could have. But they thought it was a hot potato and they didn't and that's how he wound up in Afghanistan."

So I guess we can blame all this war, all this spending, all these years hunting Bin Ladin on Clinton, right? I think that's a little narrow minded, but no more narrow minded than "Bush failed and Obama succeeded".

For the narrow minded, let's also remind everyone that it is not like every Western intelligence force and special operations group in the world haven't been collaboratively hunting Bin Ladin since 9/11. Does anyone seriously think that JTF2, the SAS, etc haven't been working hand in glove with the US? In fact, it is quite possible that somebody else found him before American elements did and handed his location over to the US, rightly thinking that they had first dibs on him above anybody else. The travelling janitors are about mission, not about what country the other guys on the mission come from.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:06 pm

trav72 wrote:
Who cares if it does or does not boost Obama's approval ratings. This is about killing the face of Al Qaeda that orchestrated 9/11. I commuted to Manhattan everyday for a couple of years and had lots of friends that worked in the towers. Many of them died that day. So to hear that he was finally killed, was great news. Many, many people have waited nearly 10 years for that announcement. It's finally here.
Exactly. It's about symbolism, not about how this will affect future Al-Queda operations, viability, etc.

There's nothing wrong with that symbolism. If it makes people affected by 9/11 feel better about things, brings closure (whatever the hell that is), then it is a good thing. The simple fact the evil bastard is dead is a good thing. But it isn't going to have a significant affect on the West (and much of the East's) operations against terrorism.

On another level it is a good thing because the intelligence and special forces resources from all countries that have been committed to hunting this asshole the last decade can now turn their attention to hunting down other assholes that are much more important from a strategic and logistical standpoint.
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Why should Obama get credit for things that were going on years before he stepped into office? It's not like 2 years ago, he said "We're going to hunt Bin Laden my way now" topes He was just lucky enough to be the one in office when the tip came through that they thought they knew where he was. He didn't really do anything to make that happen, he just reacted to the information that was presented to him, and I doubt he came up with the plan to take Bin Laden out. I will credit him for allowing our forces to put a bullet in his head instead of capturing him and holding him in a prison for two years or more and wasting a bunch of taxpayer dollars. Props to him for signing off on that.

I just don't think we can say "Obama did what Bush couldn't do". It just took time for our forces and intel to locate him. The REAL Bin Laden. I mean how many body doubles was it estimated that he had? Also, if Obama was in office during 9/11, our forces might not even be over there right now. How quickly we forget how critical Obama was of the war and our troop presence over there.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:31 pm

motokid wrote:
Of course this is a feather in Obama's cap.

As is being posted all across the internet:

Bush spent 6 years pursuing bin Laden and failed miserably. Including dropping the ball big time in Afghanistan and getting hugely distracted by all things Iraq.

Obama has been president for less than 2 years and bin laden is now dead.
Oh yes, the opinions on the Internet - where Obama is more popular abroad than he is at home, and where it is amusingly easy to find many, many websites which have been claiming for years that Bin Ladin has been dead for many years now and the US is just using him as a boogeyman so they can pursue their evil, capitalist war for all the oil in Afghanistan. Some of which have now swiftly switched without even a moment of embarrassment to congratulating Obama for pulling this off.

The same "dropping the ball big time in Afghanistan" crowd who apparently are too thick to realize that the US never stopped it's efforts in Afghanistan, never had less than 50% of all Coalition troops in Afghanistan, and never stopped providing support to other countries like Canada to enable them to continue fighting there as well. I think half those morons don't even realize the US wasn't the only country in Afghanistan, nor that Canada and Britain have had the most volatile areas of Afghanistan the entire time that "Bush was dropping the ball". That's just how the operational areas of the country got sliced up.

Quote :
This is something that will bolster Obama's ratings. Without doubt.
A minor blip, perhaps. Anything that will stick? Not hardly - especially as he continues along his merry Marxist way spending future generations' money and fuel prices continue to go through the roof while he throws roadblocks in front of drilling and exploration, and the US dollar continues to take a beating.

Obama's problem is that all those foreigners don't get to vote in the US, so all the love he's getting from above just because he's Obama isn't going to help at the polls - just like it didn't at the midterms, when many of those same websites were railing against American voters for being so stupid as to vote in all those Republicans when Obama was sent to be their savior.

Quote :
Certainly not with a core group of haters, but those people didn't elect him anyway.
That "core group" would be the ones whose votes caused the Republican sweep in the mid terms.

Quote :
Obama made the right call at the right time. The entire operation was a very high risk move to make.
Obama has to receive credit. He made the right call.
Can you explain what the "very high risk" was? What other call was there to make when a SF, Delta, JTF2, whatever team tells you they have eyes on the guy you've been looking for.

Obama wasn't one of the guys in cam paint riding in a Pave Hawk. No risk there.

If he'd been gone once they got there, would he have held a press conference to announce "I nearly got him but while I waited for a week he slipped away"? No, not hardly.

If they had ended up killing a bunch of civilians but come up empty, would that have been risky? Well, Obama has Predators on missions every night in Pakistan, hunting down terrorist leaders and often killing a bunch of civilians who happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time (and while I'm in the military I kind of have a problem with that). Would he get any more criticism for this failed mission than a Predator strike with civilian casualties? I don't think so.

The Pakistanis might have been pissed? Do you not think he offered them something after the fact to keep the leadership from badmouthing the US anyways? Do you think we're not already paying them something to ignore the activities of the Taliban Hunt Club within Pakistan's borders? In fact, isn't it just barely possible that the Pakistanis ratted Obama out in exchange for some deal the CIA offered them? Money, military aid, whatever?

I just don't see any compelling risk. I see a President who simply did what he was supposed to in defending the nation, no more and no less.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:36 pm

And I'm gonna throw the bullshit card if I may.

Had a republican president been in charge today, regardless of the economy and other financial issues, I believe the conservatives here would be strutting about quite proudly.

Let's remember, Obama did not create most of the mess we are in today, he inherited it.

I'd have to say that if given the choice of 4 more years of Obama, or 4 more years of Bush most would pick Obama.

I also have to question how McCain would have done anything differently.

Again, I'm not a registered democrat, not have I ever voted for one running for president.

But certainly there's no republican I can think of over the last 20 years that would stand above Obama at this time as a BETTER choice to have in office.

So forget calling Obama a "failed" president - because BUSH set the bar for "failure".

If you don't like Obama that's fine, but give him credit for making the right choice regarding bin Laden.
Give him credit for doing something that was highly risky.
Give him credit for giving the go-ahead for this mission.

Then, start another thread about who might be a better choice in 2012. Just don't say "anybody". That's a cop out.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:40 pm

One thing that bothers me is that we don't get to see his dead body. They dumped him at sea? What the heck is that? That will surely be fodder for conspiracy theorists. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 12:49 pm

adamoto wrote:
One thing that bothers me is that we don't get to see his dead body. They dumped him at sea? What the heck is that? That will surely be fodder for conspiracy theorists. Rolling Eyes

A preacher from Florida burned a Koran. How many innocent people are dead now because of that?

What good does showing the body do? Will it incite more violence? More than not showing the body?
My guess for not showing detailed pictures would be damage control.

But I'm sure photos will be released, or "leaked" in the near future.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:07 pm

motokid wrote:
Let's remember, Obama did not create most of the mess we are in today, he inherited it.

I'm not defending Bush, but following that line of reasoning, you could say that if Clinton had taken out Bin Laden when he had the chance, then 9/11 would have never happened. All presidents past and future had to/will have to deal with messes left by those who went before them, not just Obama.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:13 pm

True, but Bush entered Iraq. Bush neglected Afghanistan.

AND - the incredible financial burden of insane over-spending and debt really came into it's own under the watch of GWB.

yes - Obama has grown the deficit by trillions, but in an effort to derail the massive freight train heading for complete self-destruction.

Right or wrong - there are many things Obama has had to deal with that were started by Bush.

Bin Laden was not created by Bush - but he was killed under Obama.

So that is indeed a feather in Obama's cap.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

motokid wrote:
A preacher from Florida burned a Koran. How many innocent people are dead now because of that?

What good does showing the body do? Will it incite more violence? More than not showing the body?
My guess for not showing detailed pictures would be damage control.

But I'm sure photos will be released, or "leaked" in the near future.

I'm just saying from the point of view of a conspiracy theorist or someone who does not trust the govt. BTW, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but you know somebody out there is gonna say he's still alive hiding somewhere, and Obama is just trying to boost his ratings before the re-election campaign.
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:27 pm

motokid wrote:

AND - the incredible financial burden of insane over-spending and debt really came into it's own under the watch of GWB.

Umm, the government has been wastefully spending for decades, regardless of who has been in office.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:35 pm

adamoto wrote:
motokid wrote:

Umm, the government has been wastefully spending for decades, regardless of who has been in office.

I hear ya, and it's beyond true.

Which is exactly why I want somebody to tell me who would be a better choice?
Bush isn't/wasn't better.
McCain???????? Please.
Romney? Ha.
Palin? Don't even get me started......
Any republican? Why would they be any different than any other republican who is just as guilty as Obama?

But that's another thread right? Right. lurk

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:36 pm

motokid wrote:
And I'm gonna throw the bullshit card if I may.

Had a republican president been in charge today, regardless of the economy and other financial issues, I believe the conservatives here would be strutting about quite proudly.
And I'll call bullshit in return. Why is it that people can't seem to grasp that the president can come and go, but the guys on the ground, doing the work remain on the mission and the objective as long as it is in force?

You shouldn't have to be in the military to figure that out. I've seen governments change before, during, and after tours, and on the ground the only thing that changes is if budgets dry up or the new government decides to terminate an operation. We don't change the guys who are in their positions, change how we train, change how we operate, etc. There's a lot of lessons learned in how we do the business, and we don't change that just because a new guy got the top job.

Quote :
You mean like the Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac mess brought to us by Democrats like Barney Frank, who rebuffed both George Bush's and John McCain's efforts for those institutions to quit giving mortgages to those who couldn't afford to pay them, all the way back to about 2003?

Here's two clips for those interested. Republicans and Democrats talking about Frank & Freddie - on CSAN, no background commentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxMInSfanqg

And a FOX story on the issue. You can hate FOX if you like, but I'd be interesting in anyone saying that's not the timeline of what happened, and that's not what the Bush presidency warned about, going back as far as April 2001 and repeatedly after that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMnSp4qEXNM&feature=related

Of course, the Democrats also controlled Congress from the 2007 election onwards - and with that, control over budgets and spending.

Did Obama inherit it? Yep, just like Bush got stuck with Barney Frank, Fannie, and Freddie - but it is apparently his fault, not the Democrats who controlled it. Obama certainly did nothing to stop it, never spoke out against it, etc. In fact, he pretty much helped it along as much as any other Democrat and not a few Republicans.

Sometimes I wonder if the "Obama inherited this" apologists believe that there was never a Democrat in Washington during the Bush presidency. And one of the reasons his popularity is falling and the midterms turned out as they did is you can only get by for so long blaming the other guy for your economic policies and their outcome. Obama and his supporters continuing to blame Bush is simply something most voters aren't interested in listening to anymore.

Quote :
I'd have to say that if given the choice of 4 more years of Obama, or 4 more years of Bush most would pick Obama.
Democratic pollster Doug Schoen doesn't agree with you. Or didn't in polling late last year anyways that appeared in US News and World Report, when he posed that exact same question. His polling indicated that voters prefer Bush over Obama, don't want to see another term for Obama, want the Republicans in control of Congress, and favor extending all the Bush tax cuts.

Is it still the same situation today? I don't know, but I doubt very much soaring gas prices since he took office and a falling dollar (all Bush's fault, of course) have increased his popularity.

Quote :
I also have to question how McCain would have done anything differently.
He would have done exactly the same thing about Bin Ladin. As far as what the Democrats did with Fanny & Freddie and Obama supported, McCain was one of the voices calling for much more regulation of Fanny & Freddie. But McCain isn't exactly a conservative anyways.

Quote :
But certainly there's no republican I can think of over the last 20 years that would stand above Obama at this time as a BETTER choice to have in office.

So forget calling Obama a "failed" president - because BUSH set the bar for "failure".
Yeah, look what he did to Fanny & Freddie - snuck into Barny Frank & Pelosi's offices and twisted their arms while nobody was looking to force them to continue on their chosen course, even while he was publicly warning about that. Now how clever was that!

Jammed the budgets the Democrats passed under his presidency down their throats, even though they controlled Congress. How he ghost wrote those budgets and forced them to do that, we don't know yet, but we know he did it.

And that's just what the US needs at this time in history - a committed Marxist who wants to run around the world apologizing to everyone about his country, play basketball, golf, and follow the teachings of his mentors and friends Frank Marshall Davis, Bill Ayers, Saul Alinsky, et al.

Bush was pretty mediocre, but Obama is going to replace Jimmy Carter as the worst president the US has ever had. It is going to take a long time to dig out after he's gone.

Quote :
If you don't like Obama that's fine, but give him credit for making the right choice regarding bin Laden.
Give him credit for doing something that was highly risky.
Give him credit for giving the go-ahead for this mission.
He deserves a special pat on the head for doing no more and no less than any US president should have done that day, with that information?

No, you don't get a gold star beside your name just because you did your job.

And you don't get credit for "risk" when the only risk involved was to the guys in the Pave Hawks.

Quote :
Then, start another thread about who might be a better choice in 2012. Just don't say "anybody". That's a cop out.
No, it's just a matter of reality that anybody else will, at the very least, do less harm than a committed Alinsky Marxist increasingly trying to put more and more power in the hands of the federal government, while engaging in a course that the CBO has assessed as leading to unsustainable debt.

Do the Republicans have anyone with charisma like Obama - and particularly anyone whose charisma will negate the attacks the media will launch in defense of Obama? Not at this time.

But unless the Republicans cock it up badly, as things continue as they are, Obama is a one term president. Blaming Bush and "Big Oil" isn't going to work four years after you were first elected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bin Laden dead! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bin Laden dead!   Bin Laden dead! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bin Laden dead!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next