Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jdberry

best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on Empty
PostSubject: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyMon May 09, 2011 11:06 pm

anyone know who has the best price on both? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:05 am

Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:07 am

Mikechicago wrote:
ago"]Q4 = $309 Megabomb = $192 Power Programmer = $197 this is where I got mine, I believe they are the best deal out there. http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/3024/PU/1821-0581/Yamaha_WR250F_07-10
]
Mikechicago wrote:
Q4 = $309 Megabomb = $192 Power Programmer = $197 this is where I got mine, I believe they are the best deal out there. http://www.oemcycle.com/Item/product/3024/PU/1821-0581/Yamaha_WR250F_07-10
[/url]
Back to top Go down
dc5star

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:06 am

nope biohazardcycles.com has the Q4 for $299 and the programmer for $185. i got my powercore4 from them
Back to top Go down
jdberry

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:01 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:25 pm

+1 on Biohazard. Cheapest I could find and fast shipping too
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm

I got mine for $289 from this guy:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320697474801

Good price for international postage also and it arrived fast, 1.5 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on   best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on Empty

Back to top Go down

best price on fmf programmer and Q4 slip-on
Page 1 of 1