Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!

Go down 
+13
Just Bob
deerHater
sswrx
dtx
bmwrider1946
migrant
kingsquid
M1A Rifleman
Rule292
trav72
YZEtc
DougZ
zone47
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zone47

zone47

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Empty
PostSubject: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 7:32 pm

I've had a boatload of them .... it was my main hobby during my 20s and 30s These aren't in any particular order droooool

76 RD400 I bought this off some old dude who had a huge rack and box on the back. It was super clean but had 28,000 miles on it! eeek

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! ClZyA

This bike I didn't like at all. beater ... it fell over just after I took the picture cry

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 0FrGB

These CBR900RR of bikes from Honda were awesome!

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! KQ20N

This bike just wasn't the best idea .... inline 400 4 cyl. It was super clean.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! GR8vo

This 86 FJ12 was amazing on the open road! Torque monster!!

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! IoQJZ

This thing was a blast! I love those old two stroke street bikes!

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! VIsjY

This thing was kind of a pig. It had gobs of torque, but was big and fat and slow handling. dddog

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! GduiK

This thing was a good bike to learn how to ride fast.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! HpJy0

This was a blast to ride .... kind of like a dirt bike on the street!!

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! T7vAD

Here is another >

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Gu7Fm

Ok, this bike was amazing! Just crazy fast!! 01 R1

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Xqu5T

This one was even better .... so crazy fast and so much torque down low. It would loft the front wheel at 4,000 rpm ... longer stroke on the 02.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Zjj8T

I have to laugh because when I bought this bike I was scared of it, it was soooOOoo fast! cry It looked fast sitting still.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Z0JfR

ok, then this thing was just a crazy good time. I could slide this thing on the street like a dirt tracker when the roads got greasy in the summer from heat, dust and oil! wink

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! COVDs

This thing was a gas! 81 900F

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! LulBv

ok, can I take a break here? dddog ... I have a bunch more but I have to get something to eat! bert

.... someone pick it up from here, lets see some vintage street bikes ding blast it!! beater

Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:08 pm

This is a thread I had made on another board. Tells my progression on two wheels. Only update from this would be I sold the DRZ and bought my 2010 WRR. Very happy

Very happy ------

Technically..it all started for me on a 1985 Honda Nighthawk 450. That was the first motorcycle I ever bought and was the one that I got my license on. I do not have a picture of it..it was sweet...Candy Red paint job...and slow as could be..not that I could tell at the time..not till my buddy went and bought a Kawi Ninja 600..then I knew it. LOL

I had sold that bike after a year, and decided to get into amateur mountain bike racing. I used the money from the 450 to buy a GT full suspension. I had fun doing that for a year, and then decided I wanted back into two wheels with a motor.

I bought a 1996 Suzuki Katana 600.....first new bike for me.
Started like this, with out the seat skin. I soon got over the teal paint job. Don't really know why I bought it...just thought it was better than the black, they also had in the show room, at the same time.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! MI_96Katana600_Teal

I then decided I wanted it to be silver..and wanted to "mod" as many things as I could myself. I spent countless hours sanding the wheel lips to get them to a polished lever...I started redoing the fairings...never got to the tank as you can see. I was big on watching " American Chopper"...back when it was cool to watch and the fab work they did was interesting. I made my own mirror mounts to get rid of the Katana mirrors and be able to mount some CBR style mirrors. This was also the first bike I ever redid the seats on. This was the first bike I swapped exhaust on and jetted my own carbs on too.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 363666_1_full

I never actually finished this bike, since I had started a separation from the first wife..and got divorced a couple months later. I took that bike and another** with me when I bought my current house and was finally done with the Ex.

** The week I had decided to split from my Ex..I had gone with a couple buddies to an HD dealer..and picked out an Sportster 1200 Custom..it was a divorce gift to myself. I got a sportster since it was as much bike as I could afford from HD, without going over the $10,000 limit I had set for myself. It came in three months later..I had wanted to wait for the 100th anniversary paint scheme. 2003 Sportster 1200C:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Sporty

I had modded this bike to exactly where I wanted it. It was just enough to be my own..and not overdone..like a lot of HD guys do. I also relished the fact that my little " chicks bike" was faster than my buddies bikes.and they hated that. In fact, before the creation of the Vrod, the sportster had always been HD's fastest production bike...did not make as much power as the bigger bikes..but did not need to....power to weight ratio was waayyy better.

So, not too long after I was in my new house..I decided I was done with the Katana and wanted something bigger, newer and faster. I sold the Katana and soon after, ( Jan 05) bought my 2003 SV1K:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Wrxsv

Basically bone stock..other than the chin fairing and seat cowl I bought with in a month or so. This bike was what I started track days on....what I learned to really ride on, and what I learned to really enjoy motorcycling on. Prior to this bike, my gear was a bomber leather jacket, work gloves and a Bieffe helmet. That all changed once I started doing weekend rides and track days.

Here is where I got a sweet deal on some Yosh cans..and installed them:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Can4

I had done my first season of track days on this bike..and was really having a hard time trying to learn on this bike. Others have done better on this bike on the track..but I could not. I also did not wanna push too hard, and mess up my nice new shiny SV. So, I bought, a beater 2001 GSXR 600 dedicated track bike:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Gsxr1

Yes, in my house..I have no garage.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Gsxr2

I did better on a bike that was more meant for the track and that I was not worried about wrecking it:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 4

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 9

Sadly..the track bike had a bum motor, and I only did one track day with it before getting the motor rebuilt..After I tried a motor swap myself..that only took going around the block before it broke down...I think I messed up the timing..and caused it to drop a valve. I then had it professionally rebuilt.

But, the SV got some white wheels for a while..since they had good rubber on them.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Svwhite

The bike soon started getting modded and going through some changes:

This was the first round of changes:
Small stuff...red flames. Not too many were fans of the red flames..and some were color blind thinking they were pink.

[img width=1017 height=768]http://home.comcast.net/~dougz73/svflame.jpg[/img]

I decided I was not a fan of the flames after a while either...especially when they started peeling off easily.

So, then it went through its first major make over.....changed suspension and brakes front to back( GSXR upgrades), added some neat bits, etc:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Done7

Sometime, around this time..I was also getting ready for my second season of track days, and got a dirtbike for offroading..many of my friends said what was good and fun way to get in shape it was.

enter the 1995 KDX 200:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! D2

I had it( the SV1K) like that for a year or so....was partially not changed for a while due to a little leg breaking highside in 2006.

That changed a lot of things..although I still always wanted to ride....it changed how aggressive I would be, on track or off.

During the time off the bike...I ended up selling the GSXR track bike and dirt bike(KDX) not too long after. I had to pay the bills somehow...NJ disability wasn't cutting it.

So, then I was there with just the SV1K, which I'll never get rid of..and my HD 1200 sporty. Once I got back on the horse, so to speak......The SV was winning out every weekend and the poor HD was just collecting dust. I loved riding it....but was not making time for it..so I decided to sell it too. I had an upcoming wedding, 2nd wife, coming up in 2007..and that was covered a good portion of the expenses.
(( I really wish I had this bike back..it was a great cruiser..and fun to ride.))

About that time, I had a crap load of left over parts from the track bike and donor bikes I had to get parts from...so what to do...build a street fighter. Take a pile of parts from this:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Beast2

to this:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Beast6

Around the same time I had finished the GSXR Street fighter..it was also winter..so I had decided I wanted to drastically change my SV1K. I was not trying to be Ricky racer every weekend anymore, and due to rising gas costs, I was using the bike for commuting to work way more often. That prompted changing from clip ons to bars. I was not happy with just those changes..I wanted to do a tail end swap as well. I decided I really like the newer style GSXR tails( which I actually hated when I first saw them). I decided I would go about mounting one of those tails to my Sv1K. Of course, right away, I figured out the SV subframe would not work...so I had to create my own custom subframe....so I did. This is what I ended up, and the way bike sits now..basically.:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Sv993

I had title issues with the GSXR streetfighter project..and was never able to get a good NJ title for it. I tried using it for two track days this past season...but after rebuilding an ebay motor I had put in there.....other issues plagued the bike. Between working on that bike for two years and not being able to use it for anything, and doing all the work I had done to the latest SV1K makeover.....AND running a small custom parts business in there for a while..I was just plain burned out. I decided I just did not wanna work on anything anymore. I stopped making parts for sale.....finished the Sv1K to start riding it, and decided to try selling the hot mess that was the GSXR.

The bike never sold, in tact,so I started parting it out. That provided the funds to buy my latest toy, which would allow me to get off road again, and start ADV riding and taking advantage of all the land that was around me.

Enter the 2000 DRZ 400:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Farkle14

So these are the bikes I have now..the SV1K and DRZ 400. Both should provide a good season of riding fun and hopefully not too much working on them.

I also had a 77 CB750 project in there for a while too...but sold that when I decided I was done with "projects"
Never came to be:
Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! CB7504
Rendering:
Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 750CR1

That is all for now..hope you enjoyed.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I don't have many pics of my street bikes, but I can list them and comment on them.
In chronological order:

1993 Yamaha XJ-600SE, also called the Seca II.
My first street-only bike, and I liked it.
Air-cooled, two-valve (per cylinder), twin-cam four-cylindered bike that was plenty sporty for me at the time.
I installed an Ohlins shock because I had the money burning a hole in my pocket.
The result was an incredibly good rear suspension.
I spent a lot of time and miles on this bike, my first sport bike.

1994 Yamaha YZF-750RF.
I liked mine a whole lot.
Handling and the feel were great, and the suspension was excellent.

1998 Yamaha YZF-R1K.
The first and original R1.
Awesome machine, and everyone was going ape shit trying to get their hands on one when they became available in the spring of 1998.

2001 Yamaha YZF-R6N.
Another fine-handling sport bike which had a high-revving powerband, as you'd expect.

2002 Yamaha FZS-1000P, also known as the FZ-1.
A do-it-all, standard motorcycle with an engine based on the 2000 YZF-R1M.

2002 Yamaha YZF-R1P.
My second R1.
Had the same characteristics as my first one, just more of it.
The power was like a locomotive on steroids - incredibly torquey, yet still rocket-fast.
Quite a combination.

2003 Yamaha FZS-1000R.
My second FZ-1.
I kept this one until the fall of 2007, and rode it a lot.
My FZ-1s were quite sporty and capable.
Very good power and excellent front brakes.

2007 Suzuki SV-650K7.
Even though I'm a Yamaha guy, I must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed for a couple years and owned a couple Suzuki motorcycles.
My SV got a lot of the money-consuming mods that guys do to those bikes, like an Ohlins rear shock, 2003 GSX-R750 4-piston front brake calipers, Power Commander, Hi-mount slip-on, etc., etc.
I can't even remember them all.
The end result was a fun sport bike - light (for a street bike with a "big" engine), good-handling, and finally having excellent brakes and suspension, which were poor when stock because it's another bike built down to a price.

Hey, a pic of it:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Sv-650k7070607001

2009 Suzuki DR-Z400SMK9.
My second (and last, I think) Suzuki street bike.
I put a good chunk of cash into mods for this bike, too:
IMS 2.6 gallon plastic fuel tank.
440cc big bore kit.
FCR39 Keihin carburetor.
HotCams camshafts.
FMF exhaust system.
A bona-fide motard race-spec front brake of a 320mm MotoMaster front rotor, Brembo 4-piston radial caliper, Brembo forged radial master cylinder, and a braided steel front line.
Awesome front brake, unlike the sad, sad stock one.
And, of course, Michelin Pilot Power tires.

The result was a fun motard, which to me is simply a light-weight sport bike.
I rode it for one year and two weeks, then sold it.
Strangely, I don't really miss it.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Dr-z400smk9007

2008 Yamaha WR-250XX.
That brings us up to today's bike. :)

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 042411wr-250xxmegabomb002

Last edited by YZEtc on Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:32 pm

That's a good lookin DRZsm! You definitely spent some coin on that thing. If they just had one more gear I would probably own one.

YZEtc wrote:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Dr-z400smk9007
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri May 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Thank you. :)

Yes, it was a good-looking and fun bike to ride.
And, yes, they really should have a 6-speed transmission, but they simply saved money by keeping that the same as the off-road DR-Z.
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:55 pm

DougZ wrote:
Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Sporty

I'm not really a Harley guy and don't understand why a sportster is a chicks bike .... how messed up is that? I think those look cool!! If I ever bought a Harley, that's what it would be! dunno
Back to top Go down
DougZ

DougZ

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah, I hear ya. 98% in the HD world are only there since they bought into the marketing and take it as gospel. I still burst out laughing everytime I hear one of them tell me they do not use the front brake since it will make the bike flip. Very happy

That picture has the only two vehicles I wish i had back. I miss both of them, the Sportster and my 2002 Subaru WRX.
Back to top Go down
Rule292

Rule292

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:48 pm

Only one... 85 GS550E and I loved it. Way back in the little front wheel days.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! GS550E

I got my fun out of that kerker header, jet kit, filters, and a super trapp.
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm

My first bike's I learned to ride on: my 1970 Honda CT 70, my Friends: Chibby 50, & YZ 80.

Later, a 1979 RM 125. It was a former racer from a friend that was ported and had other odd engine mods that resulted in either idle or wide open. It was not much fun.

My first big bike was a hand me down, 1971 Yamaha DT 250 1E two-stroke, like the one at the top of the picture. The thing was a tank and was indestructable, yet easy to repair. The WR 250R is almost as much fun as the DT.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 110

Back to top Go down
kingsquid

kingsquid

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:52 am

zone47 wrote:
These CBR900RR of bikes from Honda were awesome!

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! KQ20N

I agree

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Hondacbr900rr11994
Back to top Go down
migrant

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 12:22 am

A couple of mine from the past. '74 Ducati 750 Sport and '73 Norton 850

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! L197708e061

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! L197407r002
Back to top Go down
bmwrider1946

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:58 am

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Honda1

Honda 300 Dream. I cheated a little here. This is not my photo. I was 16 years old when I got this bike and didn't even own a camera. This is the exact bike I had. Same color etc. I rode that bike almost every day. It was where I got my love for motorcycles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 am

1972 Moto Ski Moto-Skeeter

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1972_MotoSki_MotoSkeeter

1979 Kawasaki KX80

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1981_Kawasaki_KX80

1979 Suzuki TS185

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1979_Suzuki_TS185

1987 Honda CR80R

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1987_Honda_CR80R

1977 Honda CB125S

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1977HondaCB125S

1981 Yamaha RD350LC

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 1981_Yamaha_RD350LC-1

2007 Suzuki SV650S

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! DSC_9420

2003 Suzuki DR650

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 2011-10-07175033

2009 Ymaha WR250X

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 2011-10-3115_55_29
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

lets see
70 something cb350
80 something kz750 twin x 2
73 sporty
76 sporty
56 enfield elimator badged indian
82 flht
new xt225,dont recall the year
98 gz 1000 connie, still have this one got it new
08 wr250x still got it
72 cb175,apart right now
46 bsa 500 single
56 hd hummer
gz 500,forgot the year
72 xl250 motorsport,runs
just listed the street stuff for now,feel i am missing some :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 5:12 pm

1) 90 Suzuki GS500E

2) 95 Honda CBR600F3

3) 97 Yamaha YZF600R

4) 09 Yamaha WR250X

Started riding in 93 & my first bike was the used GS, traded it in 95 for a new CBR, boy what a difference! Wanted something with a more comfortable ride & traded for a new YZF. Kept that bike till 09 when I traded it in for the WR. I like the ability of the WR to do both on & off road duty & be light weight. I don't miss not having the extra HP too much. The fun factor makes up for it.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Had my M license for 32 years, so I've had a few bikes. In purchase order:

79 Yam XS400, new
79 Yam XS-Eleven, new
81 Yam Seca 550, new
82 Suz GS750E, new
81 Yam IT125, new
80ish Yam 750 Virago
* 1988 - 1995 away from riding *
84 Kaw Gpz 550
80 Suz GS1100E
96 Kaw ZX-6E, new
81 Suz GS1100G
73 Harley Z90 (Aermacchi import)
00 Suz SV650S, new
97 Suz TL1000S
02 Kaw KLR 650
86 Hon NS400R
73 Nor 750 Comando
09 Tri 675 Street Triple R, new
09 Yam WR250X, new

I put nearly 270,000 kms on those bikes, and about 4,000 kms on borrowed bikes.

I still have the last 4 on the list, and the Piglet (Z90)
Back to top Go down
Just Bob

Just Bob

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 am

Early sixties Yamaha Big Bear. And that IS me.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Scan0001vz

This was fun.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Img1635y

This one was promising but NOT an off road machine.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Cimg0678k

I did ride this one on the street for 300 miles before it went track only.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 258o6930wi4

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Copyofaaarttrack1202118

YZ 250 tricked out desert racer. Wicked nasty sexy fast. Too much for an old man.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Cimg3643m

My daily driver.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Cimg3014vy8

And a new-to-me R2 work in progress.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Cimg4905w
Back to top Go down
Kansas Bob

Kansas Bob

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 1:07 pm

His and Hers H1 and H2 Kawasaki Triples. Photo taken in 1978 if I remember correctly. Those years are a little fuzzy beavis

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! H2h1
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm

First street bike was a '78 CB75k that I lowered and put straight bars on.....No biggie.

But my second street bike was my baby. '83 GS1100e. Punched out to 1170, big cams, big valves, port work, ect. ect.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 83GS1100e

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 83GS1100e1

She wore '81 fiberglass tank and panels for a summer.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Gs-1

She did 9.70 @ 142 mph in the 1/4 mile.... Foot shifting and no stutter box back in '97.....Not bad for old iron that has been on many 200 mile road trips. wink

I missed a shift one night and bent every valve in the motor. After tear down I found that 2 valves had not wiped the carbon off the pistons......THEY WERE BENT PRIOR TO MISS SHIFT! Wonder what she would have done with a healthy motor. dunno

She left my garage one cloudy day with a '90's GSXR 1100 fork and tire and the motor in a couple milk crates. cry cry
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 am

Daamud wrote:
First street bike was a '78 CB75k that I lowered and put straight bars on.....No biggie.

But my second street bike was my baby. '83 GS1100e. Punched out to 1170, big cams, big valves, port work, ect. ect.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 83GS1100e

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 83GS1100e1

She wore '81 fiberglass tank and panels for a summer.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Gs-1

She did 9.70 @ 142 mph in the 1/4 mile.... Foot shifting and no stutter box back in '97.....Not bad for old iron that has been on many 200 mile road trips. wink

I missed a shift one night and bent every valve in the motor. After tear down I found that 2 valves had not wiped the carbon off the pistons......THEY WERE BENT PRIOR TO MISS SHIFT! Wonder what she would have done with a healthy motor. dunno

She left my garage one cloudy day with a '90's GSXR 1100 fork and tire and the motor in a couple milk crates. cry cry

Cool bikes. 9.70 is quick! I did a 10.51 on my R1 and it was almost impossible to keep that front wheel on the ground. amazon
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 am

Kansas Bob wrote:
His and Hers H1 and H2 Kawasaki Triples. Photo taken in 1978 if I remember correctly. Those years are a little fuzzy beavis

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! H2h1

Those H1 and H2s were a handful, even in a straight line!
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:27 am

wow! some amazing pics here for sure! I wish I had a bigger garage and more money! dddog

Here are a few more favs that I own or have owned:

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 58HPe

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! XNsPD

This is my current other rider. It's like a Ferrari on 2 wheels. 15,500 rpm, fast revving and 6 gears! eeek

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! AEftA

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Z0hLp

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 4XWWK

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! OpqJi

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Czig3

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! B6BEB

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! ZVSC3

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Qfjk7

I have this puppy in my garage.... 200 original miles! eeek ... it's for sale.

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! A3nEd

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EU7Fv

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! BxDL6

That's it for now I guess freaky

Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: My first bike!    Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:58 pm

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 69361_10[img][/img][img][/img]

same bike,

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 18176810

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 18204410

sold the 05, big mistake then bought a beat 04...day i got it. looked the same when i sold it haha

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 22440810[img][/img]

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 25462410[img]

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! 37487710
Back to top Go down
motardmixion

motardmixion

PostSubject: pics obove   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 10:00 pm

btw this was all back when I live in milwaukee WI. now im living in california
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 12:53 pm

1 1973 Kaw G3 90 Street than dirt
2 1976 Kaw KX125 MX
3 1977 Suz RM125 MX
4 1979 Suz RM125 MX
5 1981 Yam YZ465 MX
6 1982 Yam YZ490 MX
7 1983 Suz RM500 MX
8 1983 Suz RM250 MX
9 1984 Suz RM250 MX
10 1994 H-D Fatboy street  
11 1996 Buell S1 Lightning street  
12 1996 Buell S1 Lightning street  
13 1997 H-D Fatboy street  
14 1998 Buell S1 Lightning street  
15 1999 Buell S3 Thunderbolt street  
16 2003 Buell XB9R Firebolt street  
17 2006 Buell XB12X Ulysses Adventure Bike
18 2006 Yamaha 660 Grizzly ATV
19 2007 Can-am Renegade 800 ATV
20 2008 Buell 1125R Sportbike
21 2009 Buell XB12X Ulysses Adventure Bike
22 2012 Can-am Renegade 1000X xc ATV
23 2012 Yamaha WR250R Dual Sport

Last edited by TwoBuells on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!   Post the street bikes you've owned over the years! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post the street bikes you've owned over the years!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next