Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  Empty
PostSubject: Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.    Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:57 am

Just got my WR250R. Sold my TW200, DR350 and KLR650 to get it, so I got high hopes. Rode it home 700km in the wind and rain. First impression = FUN. Feels super light to me. Not such much wind protection and I had to fuel up 7 times on the way home (fighting a 30km/h headwind), but I think I'm going to love it. Had it for 3 days and I've been street fighting, mud bogging, adventure touring, grocery getting and beaver hunting (true story) to name a few. Put about 1300km on it so far :)

Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  May2011024

Prepping for a North Canol road expedition in the Yukon/NWT on July, so an IMS 4.75 is on order, as are some Mitas C-16/17s (thanks SheWolf.) Looking forward to learning how to ride this thing.
Back to top Go down
Dave Bell

Dave Bell

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.    Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:59 am

Welcome. I've been here only a few days, just got my WR a couple of weeks ago. This is a very useful and friendly place. I can't wait to hear the Beaver Hunting story.
Back to top Go down
Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.    Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  EmptyThu May 19, 2011 7:57 pm

Dave Bell wrote:
Welcome. I've been here only a few days, just got my WR a couple of weeks ago. This is a very useful and friendly place. I can't wait to hear the Beaver Hunting story.

Yeah, this forum has been super helpful already. Re: the beavers, there's not much of a story other than since getting the WR, I refuse to drive the cage unless I absolutely have to. So when an elderly lady asked me for some help with the beavers that were clear cutting her yard, I was happy to oblige. Happy to report that my Dirt Bags work well as a rifle carrier/beaver hauling system. 5 down so far and I haven't been pulled over yet cheers .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.    Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Crooked Creek, reporting for duty.
Page 1 of 1