Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dirt bike school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
titanpilot

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Well, I just finished a one day dirt bike school. I needed some basics to hopefully build on for the future. I had tried to take a Kawasaki KLR into some real tough (for me) off road stuff but had a tough time and it was no fun at all.
I now have the WR 250 and so far its been an amazing difference. The instruction I got today was very helpful and the Yamaha performed great. It was a good confidence booster.

Daryl
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Way to recognize you could use some instruction to become a better and safer rider! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave Bell

Dave Bell

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Big difference   Dirt bike school EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:54 pm

I have ridden a 02 KLR all over Big Bend, Mexico, Colorado, New Mexico, and Texas. It's great for covering the road miles but a horse offroad. I just got a new WR as well and will use it for commuting a short distance and dual sport riding. I'm buying equipment for very light weight camping and touring and expect to use the WR for all that. Good luck with the offroad.

db
Back to top Go down
titanpilot

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:17 am

Thanks guys. By the way Dave if you have not seen it already check out this guys adventure rides on his WR250. He is a year or two older than me and has some outstanding long distance rides. Just proves age is relative.
Bigdogadventures.com
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:31 am

Yeah, most WR riders have heard or know Mark. lurk

GusinCA

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:59 am

I've been riding 31 years and I still learn something new all the time.

See my post about my fall in the river...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dirt bike school Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirt bike school   Dirt bike school Empty

Back to top Go down

Dirt bike school
Page 1 of 1