Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Santa Barbara!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello from Santa Barbara!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Santa Barbara!!   Hello from Santa Barbara!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Hey everyone,

I don't have my bike yet, but my friend and I are trying to get it early this summer. Hard to pull together money as a college student, but for this we will find a way. Hopefully when we get the bikes we will see some of you riding.

Baele
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Santa Barbara!!   Hello from Santa Barbara!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Welcome, HI!

*nice avatar
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Santa Barbara!!   Hello from Santa Barbara!! EmptyMon May 04, 2009 4:58 pm

ROFL!! I agree! Very happy Welcome to the pack! Keep checking in and I'm sure you'll get all kinds of ideas packed away for when you do end up getting the bike. You won't regret buying it. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Santa Barbara!!   Hello from Santa Barbara!! EmptyTue May 05, 2009 9:08 am

Ride2live wrote:
Hey everyone,

I don't have my bike yet, but my friend and I are trying to get it early this summer. Hard to pull together money as a college student, but for this we will find a way. Hopefully when we get the bikes we will see some of you riding.

Baele

Welcome. Good luck. Buy used. There are way too many garage queen motorcycles in SoCal to consider a new bike if you are at all trying to scrimp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Santa Barbara!!   Hello from Santa Barbara!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Santa Barbara!!
Page 1 of 1