Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red

Go down 
+6
0007onWR
bartlett608
mordicai
kjharn
spacecadet
addikted2boost
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red Empty
PostSubject: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:12 pm

i cant wait to get it i dont like how hard the stock clutch is to pull ,and it made trying to hold onto the handle bars and do a clutch up wheelie very hard for me.budah

so i paid $113 BOOM to get the shorty anodized red version of it i hope its as good as it looks.

the only thing im conscerned about is the fact that ive never had a shorty lever and getting used to 1 and 2 finger clutch pulls might feel really wierd on my hand but hopefully not. :hmmm:

yes i kno $113 is alot but idc if it makes me happy its worth it to me thumb so hopefully its worth it dunno

heres my review click on it dddog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YQewIh-zFE

Last edited by addikted2boost on Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:26 pm

post pics when you get it
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: WILL DO   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 1:42 pm

I WILL DEFINETLY POST PICS and i also recently got a gopro camera so ill be doing a video review of all my mods and stuff
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Don't worry, I spent $250 on ASV lever's for my dirt bike and haven't even gotten to ride it yet. The shorty lever pulls a lot easier though. You'll get used to it quickly.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: dang 250   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 2:55 pm

$250 thats alot lol but like i said if it makes you happy who cares what other ppl think. i only have 16 miles on my bike lol ive bought so much stuff that i have to put on we i get back home bc im always gone and never get to ride my bike lol 1st i couldnt ride my bike bc i live in alaska and it was winter and now ive been in washington state for 21 days bc of my job but i finally get out of here on saturday wings so i can finally get home and ride so far when i get back i need to put my K&N airfilter in put my power mad handguard mirrors on and do my ais removal and est out my go pro camera and try and finish my moto mans break in so i can change my oil and put in the K&N oil filter in an put my magnetice oil drain plug in so much to do lmao poser2
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:43 pm

I have the regular length in silver with the roller bearings.........So SMOOOOOTH.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:59 pm

do you have pics of the regular length? :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:18 pm

addikted2boost wrote:
do you have pics of the regular length? :hmmm:
Sorry I don't. I could go out a nd ltake one but then I would have to figure out how to pos t the damm thing and I tried that months ago , failed and gave up. You can see it on their web site. The regular length is actually much shorter then stock. For me it's a perfect two finger lever.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: yeah    just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:03 pm

i thought there "regular length" looked short also but i wasnt sure so i got the stubby i hope its good i cant wait to get it on the stock clutch lever feels like its miles away from my fingers and i have long fingers compared to moist ppls so i couldnt imagine how hard it must be for ppl with smaller hands
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:13 pm

In terms of distance from the bars I'd say it's about the same. There is an adjustment screw to shorten the reach but when I did t his I found that I need the full reach to go from fully disengaged to engaged with a hair of slack in the cable
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: ok   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:31 pm

ok hopefully its good
Back to top Go down
bartlett608

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyTue May 24, 2011 2:33 pm

I might be completely wrong here, but im pretty sure that without changing the fulcrum of the lever, a shorty lever will actually increase how strong the pull feels because you are losing leverage. Add on the fact that you are now pulling with 1-2 fingers instead of 3-4 and it could feel a lot harder.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyTue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Yes but if you always have used 2 fingers it will not change
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyTue May 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Gee, and all these months I've been riding with a Rightous lever and thought it was so smooth and easy to pull....thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:30 pm

I don't get it, were you referring to my post Mordicai?
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:52 pm

[quote="0007onWR"]I don't get it, were you referring to my post Mordicai?[/quote

No
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyWed May 25, 2011 12:36 am

0007onWR wrote:
Yes but if you always have used 2 fingers it will not change

thats what she said Very happy
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:34 am

To clarify my previous post. I'm not sure how Rightous does it, and 007 is correct. If you have always used 2 fingers it will not change. The Rightous lever I have is much shorter then stock ,BUT, is much easier to pull and much smoother. According to their web site they change the location of the cable attachment in relation to the pivot.
Back to top Go down
mattnadz

mattnadz

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:17 pm

Just got my righteous blue shorty lever in today. It looks sweet bro, I think you'll love it. I'm attempting to put it on today, just not sure what the wire going to the old lever is for dunno
Does anyone know if I need this wire for anything?
Back to top Go down
WRXZ

WRXZ

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:28 pm

It is switch, which you need if you want to be able to start the bike in gear. Otherwise if you stall the bike you'll have to shift back to neutral to start it.
Back to top Go down
mattnadz

mattnadz

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:21 pm

Awesome, thanks man. Install took about 10mins. Looks sweet. But just my luck it starts to pour outside so I haven't got to test her out. I'll post a pic of it in blue on the bike tomorrow.
How do u guys set your clutch pull for doing wheelie easy? Super tight so it engages at the slightest pull or looser so u have some play first before it engages???
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I think you will find that you need to keep the lever at full extension as you will need the full distance for engage -disengage. I shortened it up a bit but was not getting any slack when in was all the was out.
Back to top Go down
mattnadz

mattnadz

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu May 26, 2011 7:43 pm

Sweet., thanks!.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: i got my lever    just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:20 am

i got my lever a cpl days ago but i havnt put it on yet bc im in the motorcycle safety course and i finish it tommoro so ill be able to put it on saturday and i also am going to try and upload a vid with my new go pro camera cant wait!
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: well    just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:57 am

i finally got it put on and i cant figure out how to post the pic everytime i hit upload and then host i wait a cpl seconds then another box pops up and says copy so i hit that button and try to paste it in this window and it wont work so then i hit the upload button at the bottom of that screen and it says i need to download some program and i did but im using a mac so i dont think it works anyone kno how o help?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red   just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red Empty

Back to top Go down

just ordered my righteous stunt lever anodized red
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next