Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scoprire

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.   Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:58 pm

I just installed a natural IMS 3 gal tank. I had a hard time finding a pic of the natural installed w/ the side covers installed too, so here it is.

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. P1010001_800

I also marked mine as I filled it. I thought this might help those that don't want to mark their tanks. It might even give the folks w/ black/white/blue tanks a reference point for how much fuel they have left.

This was filled from empty using a rotopax 1 gal can in a (mostly) level garage.

1 gal line is pretty much even w/ the rear side cover bolts. 2 gal is even w/ the "WR-2" molded into the tank

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. P1010003_800

2 gal is also pretty close to the line where the shroud wraps around the seat indent.

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. P1010006_800

On the front, 2 gal is about 1/4 in from the angle change in the cover for the overflow tank. Unfortunately, I didn't find a good spot up front to see the 1 gal line. I'll have to look at that some more later on.

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. P1010002_800

2 gal is also pretty much even w/ the top of the radiator cap.

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. P1010005_800

Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.   Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:38 am

Good photos.
The one on thier site don't show it well enough.
Back to top Go down
No~One

No~One

PostSubject: Re: Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.   Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. EmptyFri May 27, 2011 3:10 pm

Agree with above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.   Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3?  This might help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna know how much is left in your IMS 3? This might help.
Page 1 of 1