Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My free fender eliminator

Go down 
+8
josh
addikted2boost
BoredAzHell20
WRXer
SoupSandwich
BuilderBob
motokid
swage
12 posters
AuthorMessage
swage

swage

My free fender eliminator Empty
PostSubject: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:54 pm

let me know what you think![img]My free fender eliminator Photo_14[/img][img]My free fender eliminator Photo12[/img]
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:13 pm

Just me...but I'm hating the turn signal placement.

Plus - I doubt it's legal in many states.

Of course some states don't require turn signals at all on motorcycles......

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:39 pm

motokid wrote:
Just me...but I'm hating the turn signal placement.

Plus - I doubt it's legal in many states.

Of course some states don't require turn signals at all on motorcycles......

Agree. Nice effort with the tail light, but the signals and tag wouldn't make it here.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:36 pm

I gotta agree about the turn signals but the tail light looks great. My bike is definitely not legal in WA but I dont worry too much about that, I have seen a lot of crotch rockets with the same license plate placement. Great looking X......... thumb
Back to top Go down
WRXer

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:24 pm

My free fender eliminator Redballs
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:28 pm

WRXer wrote:
My free fender eliminator Redballs

LOL poser2
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:28 pm

swage wrote:

let me know what you think![img]My free fender eliminator Photo_14[/img][img]My free fender eliminator Photo12[/img]

WHAAAAT in the 2 toed koala dick is that thing????

naaaaaaw im just playing its cool bc its unique and your own style dont worry about what ppl or the popos think thumb
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:49 am

Respectfully...... puke
Back to top Go down
railbird

railbird

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 9:58 am

josh wrote:
Respectfully...... puke
ditto, sorry...but if you like it... My first boss in the motorcycle business used to say "there's an ass for every seat somewhere."
Back to top Go down
kbike

kbike

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Here is how mine was done. The previous owner did everything, but had the turnsignals stuck on the rear fender. I kept knocking them off, so I moved them to the top of the tail light. I'm not a big fan of the license plate location but the license plate light was moved above the plate, so for now I'll leave it there. Most of the sport bikes I see have their plate in that location, so I guess it's not a problem with the police.

My free fender eliminator CIMG2639-M
Back to top Go down
09wrx

09wrx

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 pm

Sorry,but it does not look good
Back to top Go down
swage

swage

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:11 pm

ok i took what everyone said to heart haha. but still didnt want to throw down that cash for 12oclocklabs mod. anyway here is my $4 mod to get rid of the balls of my x. i think it looks significantly better than it did. let me know what you think[img]My free fender eliminator Img_4610[/img]
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:23 am

Looks good mate thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My free fender eliminator   My free fender eliminator Empty

Back to top Go down

My free fender eliminator
Page 1 of 1