Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HEL Brake Lines!

Go down 
+3
spacecadet
mordicai
SheWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 5:50 pm

I did an incredibly cool thing, although I have to admit I was incredibly stupid when doing so. First off I put these on today. Amazingly enuf Canada Post came right to my door and delivered them. I was rather shocked because of the strike, but was informed that the rotation hasn't hit here yet, so if I order anything have it shipped via courier. SO. That being said, this is it.
HEL Brake Lines! Cimg0023

HEL Brake Lines! Cimg0024

I ordered a full set, so I still have to put the rear one on. I went with the translucent blue coating, which when the sun shines on it, it gives a glittery silvery blue look. Really well built piece of stainless line. The ppl were awesome to deal with and very helpful. No...the stupid part. I did this being sick. yeah yeah...I know it could have waited, BUT...me being me, I figured I'd put at least the front one on and keep my mind off my guts. It did until I got real woozy and had to lay down on the lawn. Stupid or just plain stubborn...I dunno, but I got half of the damned thing on there. Very happy Didn't have enuf left in me to do the rear, so I'll just go back to my spot on the couch and try to drink more water.

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 pm

Hey Wolfy, I'm trying to mimic you. Been in my bed for two days with the crud but my new riding glasses arrived this morning and I wanted to try them out. Got about 10 miles from home when I started losing my eye sight. Everything started going real fuzzy and it was kind of surreal dong 75 on the San Diego Interstate. Glasses work great but my body let me down. Fuck it, I'm too old to waste my time being sick. Hope you feel better soon.......
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 6:39 pm

It's an amazing thing the body. I haven't been able to eat anything and now my legs are not too happy with me trying to move from point A to point B. budah I'd offfer you some chicken soup but even that makes my gut roll. I was tempted to test it out, but figured then I'd be past stupid. So it looks like I do have some form of brain cell in this here void I call a head. puke

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Just made a quick trip to the grocery for 6 cans of Progesso low sodium chicken noodle soup and a bag of bagles. Hang tough.
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:30 pm

those lines look great
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Nice.
Maybe I'll get a braided steel front brake line, although I have no real complaint with it the way it is.

You know their slogan:

If you want the best brake lines, you can go to Hel.
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 10:07 pm

YZEtc wrote:
Nice.
Maybe I'll get a braided steel front brake line, although I have no real complaint with it the way it is.

You know their slogan:

If you want the best brake lines, you can go to Hel.

HEL brake line group buy? that would be epic
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 12:18 am

the pics look great, hope you get better soon! being sick sux, takes the fun out of life
Back to top Go down
greer

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:03 am

Good Lord, you two slow down just a little and take care.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 8:36 am

I can vouch for HEL lines as well. I just put some on a couple weekends back, and I have to say I've never had a more firm feeling in the lever. These things are great! Now however, I want some new levers with adjustable reach since the stock levers don't come back as far.
One mod leads to another. It's a vicious cycle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HEL Brake Lines! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEL Brake Lines!   HEL Brake Lines! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEL Brake Lines!
Page 1 of 1