Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Blue's the best in the Rockies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
desertblue

Blue's the best in the Rockies Empty
PostSubject: Blue's the best in the Rockies   Blue's the best in the Rockies EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:28 am

Got my new 08' R a few weeks ago and this bike absolutely proves the blue bikes are the best! I also ride a WR-450 and thought the little 250R might be underpowered, but I was wrong. Might actually be better in the NM mountains than the big WR and I can do the pavement legally now too. Do my commuting to work on the new WR and am getting 65mpg with some of it at 70mph. This bike is not a desert bike, nor a super slab bike, but that's not why I bought it anyway. Very good job Yamaha! wings
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Blue's the best in the Rockies   Blue's the best in the Rockies EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:10 am

Welcome to the group. Let's see some pics.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Blue's the best in the Rockies   Blue's the best in the Rockies EmptySat May 09, 2009 9:04 am

Welcome to the pack thumb We all love this bike, and I agree it's one of the best things Yamaha has developed in years. Looking forward to seeing pics of it in action.

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Blue's the best in the Rockies   Blue's the best in the Rockies EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:48 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue's the best in the Rockies   Blue's the best in the Rockies Empty

Back to top Go down

Blue's the best in the Rockies
Page 1 of 1