Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! Empty
PostSubject: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:06 pm

This is one of the best videos Ive seen in a while. Im so sick of the same old, straight wheelie, slow circle videos that are everywhere. (I know theyre hard, but you can only watch it for so long)

Enjoi thumb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2hM35ixZMI&feature=related
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

ps, theres a small but good "fall section" at the end
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:48 pm

damn that last fall must have hurt .. what cracked me up was seeing the passengers hold on like they were out for a sunday stroll .. at least one of the girls appeared to be a little nervous about the situation
Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 am

Yeah like the FOUR person wheelie, seems like their just goin to the store all casual. The lady in orange seems like shes about to fall off tho
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 am

We should chip in and buy SheWolf one of those black numbers like the one woman was wearing. Guys just love those things.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:42 pm

I'd have a lot of fun taking it off in the end. wink

Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 2:21 am

SheWolf wrote:
I'd have a lot of fun taking it off in the end. wink
No... you don't understand how it works. Take another look. You're close enough to the Doukhobour girls you should be able to figure it out...

They pull it over your head, tie a knot in it, and there you are...
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 4:33 am

Remind me of this one poser2 good weely skilz

Back to top Go down
Mikechicago

Mikechicago

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Thats cool for about the first 60-90 secs, then its like, How many one arm wheelies do i gotta see???? I dont know whats next, but I hope to see people doing wheelies down 10 stairs, or huge jumps to wheelie, *I seen a few online but not many* People got to PUSH the activity. DOnt be content with doing wheelies from here to china, cuz that shit gets boring.

As for riding in a burka....ud be 100% clean at the end of your ride! but probably veeeerrrryyy smelly

ps, glad to see that the youth are still rockin jean jacket vest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!   Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pakistan Aint F@#%in Around!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: