Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250x in WA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
caseyc

WR250x in WA Empty
PostSubject: WR250x in WA   WR250x in WA EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum but I'm also on supermotojunkie. I just wanted to throw up a newb post for my recent purchase. '08 Yamaha wr250x blue. I've changed the color with some krylon fusion paint just to get rid of the blue. But I eventually plan to get the white plastics. Bought it with 3800 miles on it. Mods consist of renthal 7/8" bars and grips, zeta meta trottle grip, asv folding clutch lever, seat cover, front fender trim, poor mans rear taillight delete, and blinkers.

Future plans:
FMF powercore 4 muffler, FMF powerbomb header, FMF programmer, acerbis pro rally handguards, acerbis mirrors and sliders.

Glad to be a part of this forum I plan to learn as much as I can and eventually take my bike around a small track and push myself riding it. Hopefully I'll meet some local riders and go to some meets and rides.

Here she is:
WR250x in WA 1309075499
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

WR250x in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250x in WA   WR250x in WA EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm

I have to admit that the grey is definitely different, alright. Welcome to the pack! thumb

jason meacham

WR250x in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250x in WA   WR250x in WA EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Hello, I think the gray looks pretty cool. I never would have thought of gray for a color but I like it,,it's different...............Jason
Back to top Go down
caseyc

WR250x in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250x in WA   WR250x in WA EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 10:55 am

Thanks guys, honestly I just wanted something subtle, and not a manufactures color. I like it for now but plan to change it up soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WR250x in WA Empty
PostSubject: Re: WR250x in WA   WR250x in WA Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250x in WA
Page 1 of 1