Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Gday all

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Gday all   Gday all EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 am

Another WR250R from Australia.....its an 2008 But its new.......they only put it together two months ago poser2

i know about the fuel pump thing so i will have to put a good number of KM's on it in the warranty time deal

now to lurk about a bit

Cheers Steve
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 am

Welcome to the pack, Steve! thumb

combo

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:06 pm

How ya going mate? (I'm jonutarr from AHN)
I thought you were getting a KDX200?
I've got an 08 WRR also and haven't had trouble with the pump (yet) It my never be an issue for you so don't stress
I've been having great fun on only been out a few times killing things since I've got this bike, going riding now

Last edited by combo on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 am

combo wrote:
How ya going mate? (I'm jonutarr from AHN)
I thought you were getting a KDX200?
I've got an 08 WRR also and haven't had trouble with the pump (yet) It my never be an issue for you so don't stress
I've been having great fun on only been out a few times killing things since I've, going riding now

Gday mate thumb

I was looking for a KDX200sr the model with oil injection or just about any other two stroke with it....but i couldn't find one or i would find one and they sold that fast it was unbelievable budah

so there i was having a weak moment thinking i would buy a 650ccish bike again puke and my best mate saved me from that truly fat fate by reminding me why i sold my DR650......because it was fat and heavy so i started looking at 250-450ish bikes but second hand ones were mostly stuffed.......so a new WR250r was the go as it fits the needs well

BMW 450 was an option but they discontinued them scratch and all the other bikes wear out too fast or have 600km-1000km oil changes etc etc

so here we are poser2
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:36 am

Yeh it's to bad oil injection bikes haven't been developed but the WRR are a good thing, do a few go fast mods and they will go almost as hard as a race bike without the constant maintenance, a mate who I go riding with traded his DRZ for a WRR after trying mine
Good luck with it thumb
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 7:50 am

combo wrote:
Yeh it's to bad oil injection bikes haven't been developed but the WRR are a good thing, do a few go fast mods and they will go almost as hard as a race bike without the constant maintenance, a mate who I go riding with traded his DRZ for a WRR after trying mine
Good luck with it thumb

KTM and Honda made really good(KTM still do) but KTM dont export them here budah and Honda topes stopped making two strokes BOOM but i am happy.....for now poser2
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 am

we went for a quick ride Sunday.....its a little wet here

Gday all Pic_0731_009

Gday all Pic_0731_012

Gday all Pic_0731_011
Back to top Go down
BBRadar

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:24 am

It's good to see another couple of Aussie shooters here, and another spearo if I'm not mistaken combo (you have a youtube channel link on AHN). cheers
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:35 am

Yeh that's I BBRadar, trying to figure the best way to go spearing with bike, with all the gear I'd need to take probably much less fuss with a car, a better idea I had was installing a revloc clutch on my WR250R so I can shoot the shotie off it spotlighting wink
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:04 am

theMISSIONARY wrote:
we went for a quick ride Sunday.....its a little wet here

Gday all Pic_0731_009

Gday all Pic_0731_012

Gday all Pic_0731_011

Good to see you getting out in the cold and wet
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:50 am

To wet to go spotlighting or even scoping in so.......Riding thumb

we have a friend coming down from QLD for a ride so there will be more riding to come cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gday all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gday all   Gday all Empty

Back to top Go down

Gday all
Page 1 of 1