Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Some people just don't realize.....

Go down 
+3
Pete
SheWolf
cuban11182
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cuban11182

Some people just don't realize..... Empty
PostSubject: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:34 pm

So I stumbled upon this thread over on SMJ where someone screwed up the AIS removal and pulled the second tube from the TB. I've tried to help him yesterday while I was at work so he could figure out where the second line went. After I got home and ate dinner with the wife and did P90X (which sucks BTW). I went out to tear down my bike so I could take pictures for him to use to get his bike back running. Even though I explained it to him, he doesn't seem to want to put it back on. He thinks there should be no reason why the bike doesn't run!

Sometimes I just don't get it. GAHHHH

Here you can read the original, and the second one.

I'm like this: baldy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:37 pm

You can't help the useless... poser2

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:48 pm

Hate to say it, but I think you're right!
Back to top Go down
Pete

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Holy crap, reading that just makes me want to pound my head into a wall. Yikes. These bikes aren't that complicated. With all the write ups and pics you referred him to there's really not much more you can do other then fly down there and take him by the hand and just do it. But like you said, the best thing would have just been to put everything back on and follow the instructions. Not too difficult.
GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
smitty!!!

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:16 pm

Albert Einstein once said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results". You might have to go over there and just do it, LOL. Don't forget yer beers while you are there.

-smitty

Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Cuban11182....I almost posted about that over here too......really makes me want to.... baldy baldy baldy baldy

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

You can do something dirty and send Jager on him.... amazon

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:53 pm

hmm.. the bike's not working right after i took some things off. I know! I'll take off some more things & see if that helps!
Some people should just stay stock, & take it to the dealer when there is a problem.
Back to top Go down
rydnseek

rydnseek

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 pm

SheWolf wrote:

Actually, the discussion reminded me a little of some of moto & jager's discussions.. but much shorter sentences.. and poorer spelling. wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 pm

thumb And to your above response to that...some ppl just shouldn't OWN a bike, let alone ride one. lurk

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 3:57 pm

rydnseek wrote:
SheWolf wrote:

Actually, the discussion reminded me a little of some of moto & jager's discussions.. but much shorter sentences.. and poorer spelling. wink

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

budah

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:15 pm

poser2 But Ed the big difference is that you aren't a fucktard. thumb

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:18 pm

99% rule
That means 1% is beyond helping, reason is not part of their daily thought process
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:23 pm

rydnseek wrote:
Some people should just stay stock, & take it to the dealer when there is a problem.

I agree. "Sell the bike, at a loss, put your helmet back on, strap it on, and return to your padded room."

That should have been my instruction! Very happy Seems like he is doing it now though.

Some people just don't realize..... CartmanRetarded
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:36 pm

You should stop helping him until he posts pictures of what he's doing.

You and I both told him to hook that second hose up numerous times and I provided that link for him twice.

ONLY NOW is he finally deciding to follow some instructions?????

Let him sweat a bit.

Make him work a bit.

I want to see pictures of what he's done, and what he's doing.

After the effort you went through.....I'd like to see some effort on his part in return.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:38 pm

He showed how much effort he is willing to use, he opens duplicate threads.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:40 pm

and WTF did he do???

Did he remove the hoses then cut them into pieces????

Why doesn't he still have the parts he removed?
He has to go buy some tubing somewhere?

Something about this is really fishy....

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:42 pm

SheWolf wrote:
poser2 But Ed the big difference is that you aren't a fucktard. thumb

Pretty sure Jager could easily supply a 10,000 word diatribe on exactly how WRONG you are about that.

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:46 pm

motokid wrote:
and WTF did he do???

Did he remove the hoses then cut them into pieces????
My guess is he cut them off. Don't know why. He might just be young (althought I'm only 29, but have been a mechanic for the USCG for 11 years now).

motokid wrote:

Something about this is really fishy....

Yup. This is why I don't buy used vehicles.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:52 pm

Dude....you'd better MAKE that guy pay up the beer he owes you.....but I'd meet him in a neutral place and not tell him exactly where I live. Very happy

He owes you big .........

You are one very patient guy. bow

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
cuban11182

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 pm

I actually have no patience, ask my wife.

I'm not concerned with the beer. I just chalk it up as some karma for my karma bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some people just don't realize.....   Some people just don't realize..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Some people just don't realize.....
Page 1 of 1