Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

highsided

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecadet

highsided Empty
PostSubject: highsided   highsided EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:47 pm

well i work pushing the bike pretty hard in this empty parking lot close by.

it was raining today and i wondered how much different backing it in in the rain is compared to dry.

turns out, alot.

in 5th down shift 3, release clutch to much, go competely sideways with wayyyy to much speed, dont really remember,then flying through air then remember sliding and watching my bike flop around.

came out ok i think, my shoulder hurts a bit right now, got some leather burn on my hip, palm sore. no rash on me anywhere. rashed up my helmet visor a bit which kinnda bums me out.

bike started right up, cant see any damage anywhere as far as plastics go, my sliders i assume but they were already "broken in" so who knows, bark busters took some damage, and im pretty sure my bars got bent, my brake lever got bent but i just bent it back with some pliers.

all in all its making me thing pretty hard about doing stuff like that alone. atgatt ftw and if i have the chance/choice to be in that situation again, im going to do everything in my power to lowside over that lol

Back to top Go down
IndigoWolf

IndigoWolf

highsided Empty
PostSubject: Re: highsided   highsided EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 5:49 am

+1 ... Highsiding isn't as much fun as it looks.
Back to top Go down

highsided
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: