Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum
Share | 

Safari 3.7gal Trail Fuel Tank for WR250R/X 08-

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BUSTER

PostSubject: Safari 3.7gal Trail Fuel Tank for WR250R/X 08-   Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:13 pm

We have a new brand... Safari Fuel Tanks from Australia!

They make a very popular long-range fuel tank for the Yamaha WR250R/X that increases fuel carrying capacity to 3.7 gallons! The cool thing is, it's a bolt-on replacement for your stock tank that uses your stock fuel injection pump. You can do the installation yourself so I've included the instructions on the product page on my website. It looks pretty straight forward.

The increase almost doubles the capacity of the standard fuel tank, giving the rider a fuel range of approximately 300-350 kilometers (186-217 miles) per tank. That's direct from Safari, by the way.

Check it out and let me know what you think. I've been reading about these for a while on the forums so I hope you guys like them.

Product link: Safari 3.7gal Trail Fuel Tank for WR250R/X 08-11

As always, we have a ton of cool stuff for the WR250R and WR250X on our website. Just select your bike at the top of the website to check out the goods. There are universal items like the Zeta XC Flashers that people really like too so feel free to browse the categories as well.

Thanks for reading!
Buster
Back to top Go down

Safari 3.7gal Trail Fuel Tank for WR250R/X 08-

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1