Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member here in Michigan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIwr250X

New Member here in Michigan Empty
PostSubject: New Member here in Michigan   New Member here in Michigan EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:59 am

Hello Everyone,

I have been lurking on this site for about a year. Just purchased a used '08 WR250X. Can't wait to get riding (need cycle endorsement).
Prior to owning this bike I have had a WR250F and a couple of YZ'z and an RM which I raced in my younger days.
Looking to ride backroads, up-north two tracks, ect.
Thanks for all of the information on this site, it has been a great resource so far.
I'll post a picture or two of my "new" bike. I think you'll like it, Yamaha Yellow with the black graphics.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Member here in Michigan   New Member here in Michigan EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 12:52 pm

Welcome to the pack! Can't wait to see the pics! New Member here in Michigan 61865

PostSubject: Re: New Member here in Michigan   New Member here in Michigan EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:47 am

New Member here in Michigan DSCN2681
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: New Member here in Michigan   New Member here in Michigan EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:14 pm

welcome. I really like the color and the graphics,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member here in Michigan   New Member here in Michigan Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member here in Michigan
Page 1 of 1