Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How old are we?

Go down 
+106
Evol
dbradford0820
mcdoudlehopper
rarepartbuilder
KiLLeRrKeN
Gath3r13
Talon_sei
kuzican
kbike
Steve74
sophijo
cardam
BCRider
orionswarrior
Jens Eskildsen
T-Rev
dualer250
dogfarm
Zoltan
WeAkSaUzE
old wrrastler
Fiftygrit
TwoBuells
DPete
Phillyride
Leo167
Fly man
xaman
ducky7
xy500
IAmABug
Krispy
ballisticexchris
Just Bob
Tightline
Kansas Bob
Marylucky
pkbinder
mr-cave
KC0514
BuilderBob
garman
larryk
format120
racer84
MOTO134
SheWolf
rhafe
TheBackRoads
Delta_T
nosweat
cug
Falcontech
IdahoRenegade
bmwrider1946
MotoDad
TwilightZone
Caan Saer
kev1
squishi1993
zone47
foofighter
skrew
RattTongue
Chrispy1200
MrGreenjeans
OLDOG717
rjudge
Jäger
Walter Matthau
Rider_WV
crash a-ron
X-Racer
mike7296
DirtBiker84
TheRealDeal
jason meacham
00PowderSpecial
FG250WRR
dc4stroke
Vortac
BoredAzHell20
Fuzzy Wrench
GusinCA
sturgeon
Monkeynuts
mucker
deerHater
aaronhall555
twday
Carmmond
mash100
cryptomundo
josh
greer
bigg
Bikeman
thornstein
gatorfan
Berwyn Henderson
mordicai
wristpin
Arkmage
pbnut
oic0
amtz.zero
110 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Talon_sei

How old are we? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:07 am

I am 21 and have been riding sport bikes since I was 16. Sold my CBR100RR and picked up an 08 WRR last week!
Back to top Go down
Gath3r13

Gath3r13

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 pm

18 when I'm in the woods... brap brap!

80 after my woods ride...
Back to top Go down
KiLLeRrKeN

PostSubject: here is to good times :D   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 10:07 pm

28 in RL
11teen on the backstreets
60 when around cops Very happy
all on the X
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:12 am

46 years old here. I've been riding all sorts of bikes since I was 6 on a Briggs and Stratton powered mini... Lol! Wanted a WRR since they came out, and when one of those "to good to be true" deals popped up I jumped on it! Loving the WR, it makes my KLR look like a Goldwing! wings
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:55 am

Stew2 wrote:
46 years old here. I've been riding all sorts of bikes since I was 6 on a Briggs and Stratton powered mini... Lol! Wanted a WRR since they came out, and when one of those "to good to be true" deals popped up I jumped on it! Loving the WR, it makes my KLR look like a Goldwing! wings

welcome to the site stew... been riding here a bit but the day time highs are still a low of +4 c {yesterday}....

lol.. i rode the klr first the other day... then jumped on the wr... the klr reminded me of a cruiser .. been struggling to leave the farkles off the wr to maintain the lightweight reason i bought it!

post up a picture of your ride when you get a chance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 1:15 pm

rarepartbuilder wrote:
Stew2 wrote:

welcome to the site stew... been riding here a bit but the day time highs are still a low of +4 c {yesterday}....

lol.. i rode the klr first the other day... then jumped  on the wr... the klr reminded me of a cruiser .. been struggling to leave the farkles off the wr to maintain the lightweight reason i bought it!

post up a picture of your ride when you get a chance.

Thank you for the welcome :).

I'm in kind of the same boat, I want to put the necessities on the WR but I don't want to load it up like my KLR. Tempted to wrap my wallet in duct tape or something for a few weeks until I get over the "new bike farkleitis" sydrome... poser2
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:51 pm

[ "new bike farkleitis" sydrome... poser2 [/quote]

Sorry but that doesn't go away in a few weeks. Shog Almost 40 here
Back to top Go down
dbradford0820

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:55 am

Got mine new in 08 when I was 20, and it's still going strong today.  Then again, my hair started going gray at 19, I often need naptime to get through the day, and I prefer listening to Merle Haggard and Bob Wills....so my effective age is 74.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 8:22 pm

I'll let you guys know in a week...
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 6:45 am

40 today.... tough
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 11:02 am

Happy birthday you old fart hahaha
Back to top Go down
wrrOH

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:52 pm

19 years old, all my buddies have sport bikes tough they never let my WR take a break, throttle is always pinned Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Take them off road, they will slow down hahaha
Back to top Go down
nchillbilly

nchillbilly

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 5:03 pm

Back to top Go down
brek81

brek81

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:23 pm

33, but have been on 2 wheels since i was 11ish, with a gap in college.
Back to top Go down
Diamond K

Diamond K

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:30 pm

I am 57 and my son is 23, so we got both ends of the age deal covered. He has a 2014 and I have a 2012.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How old are we?   How old are we? - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

How old are we?
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: