Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member from CT

Go down 
+3
wristpin
YZEtc
JRide
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JRide

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I just picked up a used 08 WRR. Hoping to get it registered and hit trails later this week. Hopefully I'll get some GoPro footage of this weekends ride.

Snapped this pic on the way home!
New Member from CT 50d8df6d
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:20 am

Howdy. :)

I'm from CT., too, down in the Norwich area.
Where are you from, and what trails do you ride?
Back to top Go down
wristpin

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 am

Welcome, I'm up in the northwest corner, nice looking bike you got there.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

Welcome to the pack! New Member from CT 61865

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

YZE- I actually picked the bike up from Norwich. I live Windsor CT. I mostly ride on MX tracks and some trails up in MA. Now that I have a dual sport I'll be looking for some local spots to ride in . I traded my YZ250F for the WRR.
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm

another ct guy huh,whats that 3 this month ?
Welcome thumb
Back to top Go down
Just shawn

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER ONE   New Member from CT EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 pm

dtx wrote:
another ct guy huh,whats that 3 this month ?
Welcome thumb

Make it 4. I just moved to the New London area this month. I dual sport and also trail ride. Looking forward to some rides!

Shawn
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:40 pm

HELLO, I live in ellington,,,it;s good to see more local riders on here...I would like to set up a group ride this spring/summer,, let me know if you want to ride sometime,,we have some pretty nice trails around here....also,there is Pauchaug state forest in Voulentown,CT. which has legal trails to ride,,,I rode there a couple times last year and it was a blast.............................Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member from CT Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member from CT   New Member from CT Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member from CT
Page 1 of 1