Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chofilena

easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount Empty
PostSubject: easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount   easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:14 am

Have you guys seen this? I have been waiting for this for a long time but i don't know if this would fit our bike. If anyone of you guys have this set up, please give us feedback. Thanks.
http://www.hillsboromotorcycles.com/eshopprod_cat_6412_product_942866.1_38quot_Stabilizer_Mount.htm
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount   easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:02 am

The mount reference chart on the page shows it fits the OEM triples from '08-'09. Nothing has changed as far as I know (other than plastics through the years) so it should work for all years.
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

PostSubject: Re: easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount   easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:06 am

OOOOOOOOO
thanks for posting this up i think im gonna give it a shot
Back to top Go down
chofilena

PostSubject: Re: easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount   easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:17 pm

spacecadet wrote:
OOOOOOOOO
thanks for posting this up i think im gonna give it a shot

Please please show pics when you have installed it. Would want to get a stabilizer but since im located in the Philippines. I want to wait for you guys to try it out first, shipping to my country is expensive. My other concern would be the throttle cable being to short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount   easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount Empty

Back to top Go down

easton 1 3/8 stabilizer mount
Page 1 of 1