Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Loss of power down low

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmj_88

Loss of power down low Empty
PostSubject: Loss of power down low   Loss of power down low EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:56 pm

So I have a 09 WR250 X and it is great fun I usually act a fool on it and pop the occasional wheelie. Well recently the bike has no balls down low, when i try to clutch it up it might get an inch or so off the ground, if i REALLY try I can get the front end up but it takes WAY more effort than normal. the bike feels less quick off the line as well. It doesn't feel like a roasted clutch it's more just a lack of power. I havn't changed or added anything to the bike it just started doing this randomly PLEASE HELP!

Specs on the bike:
4000 miles
full FMF
K&N
Flapper glued open
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Loss of power down low   Loss of power down low EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Air filter need a cleaning?
Back to top Go down
Dmj_88

PostSubject: Re: Loss of power down low   Loss of power down low EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm

I took the filter out checked it, it was pretty clean all things considered. I looked over the exhaust, it looks normal, I will pull the plug and check it but I'm running out of ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loss of power down low   Loss of power down low Empty

Back to top Go down

Loss of power down low
Page 1 of 1