Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sargent seat for wrr/x

Go down 
+9
Arkmage
migrant
Rapid Dog
mototifosi
jaherbst
sturgeon
deerHater
skierd
rydnseek
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bracky72

Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:24 pm

Shipped already! :)
Back to top Go down
migrant

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 pm

Mine shipped last Tuesday, received Saturday from Florida to California via Fedex ground.

Returned it before my 30 days were up. A little too firm for me, I'd like to sink into the seat a little more. The extra width was nice, but not soft enough. Back to stock, may go with a Rick Mayer if he has another sale. I've had a couple of his seats on other bikes and liked them.

Last edited by migrant on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bracky72

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:01 pm

So I received the seat today and immediately installed it. The fit is perfect so you have to flex it slightly as you slide it into place.

I rode for about an hour even though the temp was in the mid 30s and can report back that Sargent really did a good job with this seat. It has a great shape and the foam they use is very nice. Perfect for long rides. I'm a happy guy. Merry christmas to me. freaky
Back to top Go down
sunsetsuperman

sunsetsuperman

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 am

mine !!!
Back to top Go down
bracky72

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 am

I've got about 1,000 miles on the Sargent now and am very happy with it. My butt dyno gives it a huge thumb.
Back to top Go down
Rapid Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:00 pm

...silly freaks...I've got a Sargent 'low' I'll sell any of you for $250 shipped if that suits you.
You'll save a load and not have to figgur the interweb sales prices to boot. GAHHHH

...I'll then go buy a Seat Concepts and have farkle muny.... deal
Back to top Go down
jaherbst

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Rapid Dog wrote:
...silly freaks...I've got a Sargent 'low' I'll sell any of you for $250 shipped if that suits you.
You'll save a load and not have to figgur the interweb sales prices to boot. GAHHHH

...I'll then go buy a Seat Concepts and have farkle muny.... deal

Decided after a few hundred miles I do like the Sargent a lot. Was not sure at first. Turns out it is very comfortable . A hundred miles the other day non-stop and I still felt comfortable. Yes I did get the blue welt and it really looks sharp.

Jack
Back to top Go down
byron555

PostSubject: Seat foam and weight   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:47 am

I know many of you are stating the foam is very stiff. I go 215 lbs, so stiffer foam is usually better for me due to my weight. I think it would be great if peoples weights were posted with how they liked or disliked the seat...

Just my .02 cents.
Back to top Go down
jaherbst

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:35 am

byron555 wrote:
I know many of you are stating the foam is very stiff. I go 215 lbs, so stiffer foam is usually better for me due to my weight. I think it would be great if peoples weights were posted with how they liked or disliked the seat...

Just my .02 cents.

I am #235 and 5' 11". So there! wings

Jack
Back to top Go down
byron555

PostSubject: Thanks   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 10:37 am

jaherbst wrote:
byron555 wrote:

Just my .02 cents.

I am #235 and 5' 11". So there! wings

Jack

Thanks That is helpful
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:37 pm

byron555 wrote:

Last fall I was a bulbous Fat Bastard at 211 lbs (I'm just 5' 7")
I'm now 175 lb, still with about 20 lbs of 'padding' remaining.

My Sargent still feels the same to me: very firm, but very comfortable. thumb
Back to top Go down
bmwrider1946

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 7:36 pm

When I first sit on the seat it feels stiff. But the onager I sit on it the better it feels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sargent seat for wrr/x   Sargent seat for wrr/x - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sargent seat for wrr/x
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2