Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

How much is it worth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WeazyBuddha

WeazyBuddha

How much is it worth? Empty
PostSubject: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 12:32 pm

I've been contemplating a WR250R and came close to buying one before. There are not many for sale. There is a 2010 with 1,300 miles and seems to be stock and from what I can tell from interwebs pictures in good condition. What would be a fair price? It's several hundred miles away so gas alone on the pickup will add close to a couple of hundred. TIA...
Back to top Go down
Carmmond

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 8:47 pm

WeazyBuddha wrote:
I've been contemplating a WR250R and came close to buying one before. There are not many for sale. There is a 2010 with 1,300 miles and seems to be stock and from what I can tell from interwebs pictures in good condition. What would be a fair price? It's several hundred miles away so gas alone on the pickup will add close to a couple of hundred. TIA...

For resale it don't matter how far you have to go just what it is worth.... from Kelly Blue Book it should be around $4655 (with your zipcode) with no mods. Just remember these bikes sell fast most of the time and a 2011 would cost you $6490+ setup and tax..... I could see them wanting almost $5000 with low miles on the bike.
Back to top Go down
WeazyBuddha

WeazyBuddha

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:34 am

Thanks! Very helpful in getting my mind wrapped around what to do.

Would still appreciate perspectives from others, if any.
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:17 am

I bought my completely stock 2010 with 1k miles a few months back for right around $4,100 before TT&L in the Dallas area. It was a trade-in that I bought from a dealer. If you are buying from an individual and are good at negotiating (I am not), you may be able to get something similar for under $4k.
Back to top Go down
Rule292

Rule292

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm

WeazyBuddha wrote:
Thanks! Very helpful in getting my mind wrapped around what to do.

Would still appreciate perspectives from others, if any.

I paid $4300 for my 2010 with about 400 easy miles on it back in February. Bought it about an hour after it was listed on here.... talk about timing! Came home from work after deciding I wanted a WR and not a T-dub and voila, googling brought me to WR forum and the for sale section. I registered for the forum to reply to the fellow that I'd take it sight unseen. Cost me about $50 and tolls in gas to get it and bring it home.

At the time there were tons of 2008 leftovers that were pushing 5 grand. I was set to drive to Florida for a 2010 new for $5100 before I found this bike here.

Came with a 12t sprocket and moose mini guards. Got lots and lots of smiles for that measly $4300.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 11:31 am

I was kinda happy to hear I can get $5500 for mine if I decide to sell him. How much is it worth? 640571

PostSubject: Re: How much is it worth?   How much is it worth? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much is it worth?
Page 1 of 1