Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 
 

 Meef's '08 in action

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
little squirt

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:10 pm

awesome pics Meef! keep us updated
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:15 pm

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo




PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:27 pm


great pic .. reminds me of places back home

hey, what kind of tube is that you have connected on the back side?
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm

The log pile pic is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo




PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

gatorfan wrote:
The log pile pic is brilliant.

agreed .. very cool .. the only way i could take an interesting pic is by accident



Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Great shots!! Keep em coming. Very happy
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:01 pm

cryptomundo wrote:

great pic .. reminds me of places back home

hey, what kind of tube is that you have connected on the back side?

That is the tube off a DR650. I pulled it before I sold my DR, and mounted it to the subframe using two metal wire looms. Works well. IMO it's better than the factory one because it is bigger; and better then the Agri-Supply round one because it is slimmer and doesn't hang up on the rear tire.

Thanks all for the compliments.



Last edited by MeefZah on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:09 pm







Last edited by MeefZah on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
ZED

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Looks like some neat riding in the rust belt there Meef. thumb

I used to have to travel to Ohio (Cambridge and Akron) once or twice a year on business. One day I'd like to explore parts of it by motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:10 pm

ZED wrote:
Looks like some neat riding in the rust belt there Meef. thumb

I used to have to travel to Ohio (Cambridge and Akron) once or twice a year on business. One day I'd like to explore parts of it by motorcycle.

There is great riding around Cambridge, and in all of SE Ohio - especially for dual sport riders. No shortage of gravel, abandoned roads, quad track, etc.


Last edited by MeefZah on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

Along the Tuscarawas River near Gnadenhutten, Ohio. There is several miles of trail that runs right along the river and this is a beach area off that trail, that is only exposed during dry periods.

Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:29 am

Some shots of other guys' WRs, taken by me, on various rides in eastern Ohio. February 2012 - April 2012.

Alansz400 v. bull



MikeF5000 crossing a improvised bridge on an old RR line





Alansz400 crossing a flooded area



Typical eastern Ohio single lane dirt road (Alansz400)



Alansz400 "assists" with my tire change





Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:33 am

Alansz400



Overlook from a Guernsey County hillside:



The gang:

Back to top Go down
Pokey

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:01 pm

I can't believe this bike still runs. eeek And yes......I am enjoying it! thumb


Last edited by Pokey on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Pokey wrote:
I can't believe this bike still runs. eeek

Brian!

I was just wondering if you ever ride that thing...? You should come out with us sometime, we have a lot of fun, and only 40 miles north of you. I don't have your number anymore though... and we are not in Mt Gilead, anymore, we moved to Uhrichsville, eastern Ohio, when I got hired on over here.

The bike in most of the later pictures is my "new" 2008, not the one you got.

No worries, yours was ridden only to church on Sundays and I changed the oil every 8 miles.



Last edited by MeefZah on Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 pm

I swear, I never did this to your bike (honest):

Flooded area was deeper than it looked, after I sucked in water and stalled, I had to push it out, drain the exhaust and airbox, pull the plug, crank it over, and change the oil on the side of the road... couple oil changes later and it was just fine...





Back to top Go down
Pokey

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:18 pm

The recent pics are tame, I got the bike that was beat to death!!!! I just replaced the rear sprocket and chain the other day, hoping to get out a bit tomorrow for a test ride. Bike runs perfect, you broke it in good for me. Very happy No way I can ride with you, I need to make it home in one piece......and I am way too timid for your liking.
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Pokey wrote:
The recent pics are tame, I got the bike that was beat to death!!!! I just replaced the rear sprocket and chain the other day, hoping to get out a bit tomorrow for a test ride. Bike runs perfect, you broke it in good for me. Very happy No way I can ride with you, I need to make it home in one piece......and I am way too timid for your liking.


You have double indemnity dismemberment coverage payable to your widow, right? And will she be horny when she's going through the grieving process?

I kid.

We really take it pretty easy. And if there is a group of us, we do a lot of stopping and bullshitting and help each other out if it gets rough. We've only ever had one guy not complete a ride with us and he bailed out on a gravel road before we even had gotten to anything that I would consider mildly technical. A guy broke his wrist a few years back but he stuck out the ride and finished.

Seriously, come. Keep an eye on the ADV in OH thread because usually we post up there. The most common meeting spot is in Danville, right us US 62 from you. We'd love to have you along.
Back to top Go down
Pokey

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:09 pm

MeefZah wrote:
Pokey wrote:
The recent pics are tame, I got the bike that was beat to death!!!! I just replaced the rear sprocket and chain the other day, hoping to get out a bit tomorrow for a test ride. Bike runs perfect, you broke it in good for me. Very happy No way I can ride with you, I need to make it home in one piece......and I am way too timid for your liking.


You have double indemnity dismemberment coverage payable to your widow, right? And will she be horny when she's going through the grieving process?

I kid.

We really take it pretty easy. And if there is a group of us, we do a lot of stopping and bullshitting and help each other out if it gets rough. We've only ever had one guy not complete a ride with us and he bailed out on a gravel road before we even had gotten to anything that I would consider mildly technical. A guy broke his wrist a few years back but he stuck out the ride and finished.

Seriously, come. Keep an eye on the ADV in OH thread because usually we post up there. The most common meeting spot is in Danville, right us US 62 from you. We'd love to have you along.

She would only get horny if I didn't come home. GAHHHH I may take you up on riding sometime soon, would have to be pretty gnarly/technical for me to bail, although I will stay away from water and most mud.
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sun May 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Back to top Go down
MeefZah

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
Twitch




PostSubject: Hey   Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:56 pm

Im from south Central PA. Johnstown area. Let me know when you wanna go for a ride. Im looking to trade my X wheels for a set of R wheels since I primarily ride trails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Meef's '08 in action   

Back to top Go down
 
Meef's '08 in action
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X Pictures-
Jump to: