Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Share | 

The Official FI Mapping Area

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
BingL

PostSubject: Re: The Official FI Mapping Area   Sun May 06, 2018 11:48 pm

I'm new to the WR world and have bought a 2008 WR250R with AIS removed, Ultimate Air Box mod,  Two stage Uni Filter with filter skin, GYTR pipe and EJK fuel controller.  

The recommended settings for my set up by EJK were:  3, 2.5, 0.5, 4.5, 3.5, 2

I've tried that and some other settings from here and the recommended settings seem the best overall.  I've added to the acceleration setting and the full throttle setting but that's it.

My settings are now:  3, 3, 1, 4.5, 3.5, 2.

Interesting to note that if cut out occurs EJK recommend going down to 3.5 when the common consensus is to go up to 5.   And no amount of fuel adjustment will make your 250 into 450.
Back to top Go down
BingL

PostSubject: Re: The Official FI Mapping Area   Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:24 am

I've since tried a few different combos. The current one seems okay: 3-4-1-5-5-5

No cut out and revs cleanly from the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Klampykixx

PostSubject: Re: The Official FI Mapping Area   Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:15 am

hi forum. first post here.

I've had my wr since New in 2016.

shes got the usual mods.
ultimate airbox
ais/exup/flapper delete. 13/51 gearing.

I've made my own pipe. 44mm header, with a resonant chamber, into a gytr slip on, tip opened up to 44mm and repacked with generic Fibre mat.

have just fitted a wiseco fuel controller and holy power wheelies batman.

My current setting is 4 2.5 4 8 5 5.5

it has a slight stumble at low revs if I quickly crack the throttle but I feel the higher green setting has minimized this.

My main problem/concern is actually the top end. I feel like it should have more top end.

without the controller, I'd get to about 8krpm and it would make a bad noise like valve bouncing (obviously not tho) that I put down to too lean.

currently wot fuelling is at 4 and any less it goes back to the weird noise, any more and it's just not happy.

I'm betting it's just a function of the cutesy 250cc but I'm saddened because I haven't gained top end to the same extent that I've gained low and mid range. because it is truly animalistic around 3-8krpm. power wheelies in first and second is amazeballs.

thoughts guys?

edit:

after reading this entire thread, I've bumped up my reds to 5 and it's like I've unleashed an animal. I'd gone rich to lean and hadn't tried the middle ground.
4 2.5 5 8 4.5 4.5 is my chosen setting and responds the best it ever has.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official FI Mapping Area   

Back to top Go down

The Official FI Mapping Area
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: Technical :: Pipes 'n Programmers-
Jump to: