Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals  ? Empty
PostSubject: Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals ?   Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals  ? EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:19 pm

A friend is planning some weekend riding on some VERY tight wood trails. Since I'll most likely be trucking in (too cold in the AM on the highways these days....), I'm thinking about removing my plate, rear brake light and turn signals for the day. Should I expect any weird electrical issues ? I'm guessing not but I don't want to take the stuff off only to have to put it back on last minute.
Back to top Go down
TNkayaker

Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals  ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals ?   Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals  ? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:59 am

No, it won't be any problem at all. You may want to cover the open ends of the connectors with tape or some such to keep out dirt/water.
Have a good time! We have some of those ultra tight trails here too, gotta wiggle your bars as you go to clear the brush and saplings away.

Mark
Back to top Go down

Problem running without rear brake light / turn signals ?
Page 1 of 1