Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Xelement Pants - Anybody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

Xelement Pants - Anybody? Empty
PostSubject: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

click me

Anybody know anything about these pants? Quality? Durability? Protection?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:41 am

I'll let you know when they come in. wink

Seemed like a good enough deal to buy based on the online reviews. I also ordered a closeout jacket that seemed like a good deal as well.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Look very tempting, particularly at that price. But for me, the absence of full length leg zippers make them a non-starter. Too bad, my Fieldsheers are nearly worn out.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Those look just like Klim Dakar's. But I'm willing to bet the quality isn't even close to the same.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:22 pm

RattTongue wrote:
I'll let you know when they come in. wink

Seemed like a good enough deal to buy based on the online reviews. I also ordered a closeout jacket that seemed like a good deal as well.

Did you get them yet?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 11:55 am

motokid wrote:

Did you get them yet?

Sorry for the late reply, away on vacation. I did get them but I ended up sending them back. One of the snaps was bent. I also ordered a size larger as suggested which was fine for the waist since it was highly adjustable, but the pants were a little long on me and the knee pads were positioned mid shin on me. I am 5'11" normally wear a 36" or 38" waist and ordered a 40" waist. If it wasn't for the size issue I would have kept them. I could have fixed the snap. I also ordered a Jacket by the same Mfg. but I didn't like it at all. I found one at Cycle Gear I liked much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xelement Pants - Anybody?   Xelement Pants - Anybody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Xelement Pants - Anybody?
Page 1 of 1