Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Porgrammer Black Plug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

FMF Porgrammer Black Plug Empty
PostSubject: FMF Porgrammer Black Plug   FMF Porgrammer Black Plug EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am

Hey guys, so I put a full FMF system on my bike and I'm doing the programmer today. I ntoiced there are 2 plugs on the programmer. The grey plug was eays enough to find but for the life of me I cannot find out where the black plus plugs into. The FMF digram they sent is tiny. Any hints? Thanks guys!!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: FMF Porgrammer Black Plug   FMF Porgrammer Black Plug EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:51 pm

You have to remove the stock connector from the throttle body, and then the FMF programmer gets put in series, or between, the removed connector and the throttle body.

One plug from the programmer plugs into the throttle body, and the other plugs into the connector that used to be plugged into the throttle body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMF Porgrammer Black Plug   FMF Porgrammer Black Plug EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 am

How about pictures of the controller and where you stashed it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Porgrammer Black Plug   FMF Porgrammer Black Plug Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Porgrammer Black Plug
Page 1 of 1