Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum
Share | 

*Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbytohn

PostSubject: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:06 am

my wr250x hooligan/stunt build
for more info
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?115728-*Project-Black-Betty*-WR250X-Build

Back to top Go down
WR250X

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:51 am

I like your style thumb
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:07 am

Nice bike. What are you using for your mirrors?

*** never mind, I think I found it in the link at the top of the post ***
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:42 am

thanks guys.....
there is many more parts on the wishlist
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:03 am

exhaust is done....well i still need to wrap it with header wrap

it sounds like a beast even with the db killer in....plus now i can do 1st gear power wheelies

Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 am

Damn, that's a great exhaust setup for a Houligan/stunt WR250X!! bow
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:09 pm

seriously... that looks really good. I wonder how the high temps of the exhaust going to effect the plastics.
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:29 pm

also if any one is wondering
the tire dose not hit the can

Back to top Go down
pbnut

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Nicely done!
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 am

pbnut wrote:
Nicely done!

thanks man
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 am

it took 2 rolls of DEI 2"x15' black header wrap and a 8 pack of DEI locking header ties

Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:24 pm

how do i get my bike on the top of wrr/x forum?
Back to top Go down
BoredAzHell20

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:42 am

You need to go to the WRR/X Pictures thread forum and you will need to post up two pictures in the "Header shots" sticky.
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:32 am

Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 pm

i just hit the 2 grand mark on aftermarket parts......damn....wr is money hungry
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:15 pm

how long have you had the bike... just hit the 2 grand mark! i hit that the week after i bought mine lol!!!!! how do you like those tires? are they that much heaiver? noticable difference in wheelies? im thinking of getting a pair
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:00 am

AJBsays wrote:
how long have you had the bike... just hit the 2 grand mark! i hit that the week after i bought mine lol!!!!! how do you like those tires? are they that much heaiver? noticable difference in wheelies? im thinking of getting a pair

since june but i got other bills to pay....that what took so long

tire are great but im going to pilot powers in summer
Back to top Go down
CC148

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:11 am

uhm I've only test road mine for 20 min before I bought it a month ago. Haven't ridden as an owner yet and I'm already at a grand wings
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 am

cc148 i havent even rode mine more then 2 miles lmao!!!!! cause its snowing here in NY.. but bobby, with those tires are they worth it? traction wise and stunt wise??
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: *Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)   Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 pm

AJBsays wrote:
cc148 i havent even rode mine more then 2 miles lmao!!!!! cause its snowing here in NY.. but bobby, with those tires are they worth it? traction wise and stunt wise??

yea they are badass....i know there are more threads about them

i liked them.... i just want to go to a street supermoto tire
Back to top Go down

*Project Black Betty* X Build (pics)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next