Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johnnyadventurepants

johnnyadventurepants

Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?   Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:39 pm

I've seen lots of Seat Concepts seats for the WR but only the short and regular versions. Anyone have a taller version? I need to add a couple of inches to my seat and would like to see what it looks like. lurk
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?   Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Give the boys a call in Hemet. I think he was working on a custon high seat when I was there.
Back to top Go down
smit70NJ

smit70NJ

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?   Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:58 pm

johnnyadventurepants wrote:
I've seen lots of Seat Concepts seats for the WR but only the short and regular versions. Anyone have a taller version? I need to add a couple of inches to my seat and would like to see what it looks like. lurk

I have a tall seat on my WRR. If you send your seat to SDG they will put tall seat foam and gripper cover on it. it added a few inches. i love it.
Back to top Go down
johnnyadventurepants

johnnyadventurepants

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?   Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm

smit70NJ wrote:

I have a tall seat on my WRR. If you send your seat to SDG they will put tall seat foam and gripper cover on it. it added a few inches. i love it.

So it was a custom job? How much taller? How much $? Aslo, you have any pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?   Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a TALL seat concepts seat?
Page 1 of 1