Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?

Go down 
+2
motokid
mix123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mix123

Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? Empty
PostSubject: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:03 pm

Im having a hard time finding any sound clips of the Graves exhaust. IMO its the nicest exhaust out there but I need to hear it before I make my final decision lol. Can anyone help me out? (And yes I did google and search but found nothing)
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:14 pm

mix123 wrote:
Im having a hard time finding any sound clips of the Graves exhaust. IMO its the nicest exhaust out there but I need to hear it before I make my final decision lol. Can anyone help me out? (And yes I did google and search but found nothing)

For $1000-ish dollars it damn well better be the nicest.

I've yet to see any evidence it provides any more horsepower than systems half that price.

If you've got extra money to throw around have at it.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:41 pm

I am gonna go with the graves exhaust. I believe there are no videos for sound as I havnt found any either. I have been in contact with Graves and the guy sent me these two dyno charts. I am waiting to see if there was any other mods other then the pipe and I assume the EXUP is gone.

Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? 5b9e0333

Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? 8e866b22

I like how the Torque curve looks and the fact that the HP seems to not flatline. I am working on getting some kind of a deal, but time will tell with that b
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:39 pm

Only mods are pipe and a powecommander.
Back to top Go down
Cygnus X1

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 5:26 pm

I'm currently looking for a aftermarket exhaust also and have narrowed it down to either Yoshi, FMF or GYTR.

Iamabug, While searching the Graves exhaust I found the cheapest I could find it was at Yamaha Sports Plaza..
http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/Catalog/Product/67667?categoryID=200&subCategoryID=400&catalogFilter1ID=1&catalogFilter2ID=4&catalogFilter3ID=49&catalogFilter4ID=5345&catalogFilter5ID=76380
Back to top Go down
trailpimp33

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Does anyone know what (if anything) the Graves Hi flow Exhaust insert for the stock exhaust will achieve?
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 8:31 pm

Cygnus X1 wrote:
Iamabug, While searching the Graves exhaust I found the cheapest I could find it was at Yamaha Sports Plaza..
http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/Catalog/Product/67667?categoryID=200&subCategoryID=400&catalogFilter1ID=1&catalogFilter2ID=4&catalogFilter3ID=49&catalogFilter4ID=5345&catalogFilter5ID=76380
Cheaper here. Follow the link, read, and you'll see all the details. It's how I got mine.

trailpimp33 wrote:
Does anyone know what (if anything) the Graves Hi flow Exhaust insert for the stock exhaust will achieve?
Take the three bolts out of your OEM muffler, remove insert, and see for yourself. Results would be nearly identical. The only difference would be sound, and it would be only a minor change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?   Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews? Empty

Back to top Go down

Graves exhaust sounds clips and reviews?
Page 1 of 1