Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!

Go down 
+2
joenuclear
indypup
6 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! Empty
PostSubject: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:34 pm

I'm looking at getting a 2008 Yamaha WR250R to complement my pack. The KLR650 is a big pig in the dirt and I'm looking at something smaller and have heard great things about the WRR.

Does $3800 for a 2008 with 3200 miles sound like a good price? The only changes that have been made to the bike are led turn signals and taillight and the AIS mod and the airbox mod.

TIA for your feedback!
Back to top Go down
joenuclear

joenuclear

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 pm

indypup wrote:
I'm looking at getting a 2008 Yamaha WR250R to complement my pack. The KLR650 is a big pig in the dirt and I'm looking at something smaller and have heard great things about the WRR.

Does $3800 for a 2008 with 3200 miles sound like a good price? The only changes that have been made to the bike are led turn signals and taillight and the AIS mod and the airbox mod.

TIA for your feedback!

Yup!
Back to top Go down
Edenswolf

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:36 pm

I have a 2008 wrr with extended warranty, fully farkled well maintained, listed on ebay classified for $3500 obo. I originally listed for $3800 and think it fair but I am motivated to sell as there is a race bike I want to buy. Love this bike!
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am

Edenswolf wrote:
I have a 2008 wrr with extended warranty, fully farkled well maintained, listed on ebay classified for $3500 obo. I originally listed for $3800 and think it fair but I am motivated to sell as there is a race bike I want to buy. Love this bike!

What's your location? I live in Troy, Ohio
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:09 am

Well here is my new baby! 2008 WR250R

Back to top Go down
Edenswolf

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:13 am

Congratulations! Have fun! What's first on the todo list?
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:21 pm

Edenswolf wrote:
Congratulations! Have fun! What's first on the todo list?

I'm thinking a different seat. lol I was tempted to buy one before I even had the bike. ;)
Back to top Go down
alansz400

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Looks like we have almost the same home made skid plate.
Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! IMG_1787
If you want to do some riding around Loudonville ohio some time let me know. Alan
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Off-road Yamaha WR250R first ride   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 pm

alansz400 wrote:
Looks like we have almost the same home made skid plate.
Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! IMG_1787
If you want to do some riding around Loudonville ohio some time let me know. Alan

Ok, sounds good. ;) I met the guy from Butler, PA in Mansfield, OH to pick up the bike Saturday so I was near you then. ;)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:39 am

Just moved this Indy, seeing that you've added a video and this thread has grown legs to keep walking. Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! 61865

indypup

PostSubject: Off-road Yamaha WR250R first ride part 2 of 2   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:41 am

Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: KLX250 and WR250R ride at Redbird SRA in Indiana Part 1   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 am

Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 pm

indypup: Is that the GoPro cam you have? The quality is very good.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 8:44 pm

gatorfan wrote:
indypup: Is that the GoPro cam you have? The quality is very good.

Thanks, yes it's a Gopro Hero2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!   Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanted One, Got One, the FUN Begins!
Page 1 of 1