Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new dualsporter from southern ontario

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

new dualsporter from southern ontario Empty
PostSubject: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello all, just pulled the trigger and bought a 2012 r2. Yammy canada has decided to drop the price $1000 bucks to reflect our better dollar. Can hardly wait for spring to experience the ride that I have only read about, these many months on this forum. Great site and invaluable information. I already have a list of mods etc. and will post picks when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Welcome aboard Tridor ! Lots of Canucks here. Isn't winter grand ? Won't be long till spring now.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 am

Why wait for spring? I was out most of Saturday and a good part of yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

sturgeon wrote:

Snow tire laws. budah

Have to wait until March 15 here but if spring comes early, I may be in court fighting a ticket.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:
sturgeon wrote:

Snow tire laws. budah

Have to wait until March 15 here but if spring comes early, I may be in court fighting a ticket.

Ah yes, the joys of La Belle Province GAHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Bike isn't in at the dealership yet. By mid april or so I'm told.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new dualsporter from southern ontario   new dualsporter from southern ontario Empty

Back to top Go down

new dualsporter from southern ontario
Page 1 of 1