Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mr-cave

mr-cave

Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? Empty
PostSubject: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:02 pm

As the topic says.... anyone?
I did see some pic somewhere around here on a white race equipped wr250x with a belly mounted.
I though it looked really nice and would like to install one.
If I find anyone....... GAHHHH

Back to top Go down
rc23

rc23

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:01 pm

mr-cave wrote:
I did see some pic somewhere around here on a white race equipped wr250x with a belly mounted.

Like this?
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t5414-couple-of-pit-pics-from-this-past-weekends-races

I got it from a guy that doesnt make them anymore. Send me a pm - I'll try to dig up his info.
Back to top Go down
mr-cave

mr-cave

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 am

rc23 wrote:
mr-cave wrote:

Like this?
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t5414-couple-of-pit-pics-from-this-past-weekends-races

I got it from a guy that doesnt make them anymore. Send me a pm - I'll try to dig up his info.

Yeah, sort of. That style of belly is still avalible on ebay.
But the one i did see had more of a sportbike appearence sticking out a bit towards the front and was more "axe" shaped.

Thanx anaway thumb
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:25 am

The one that makes it look like a baby KTM Duke? I have only seen those in pictures form Japan. I'm sure you can order one from over there but all their stuff is overpriced as heck to us. Maybe its the exchange rate, I dunno, but the prices blow.
Back to top Go down
ballisticexchris

ballisticexchris

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:47 am

Other than looks, what is the purpose of the belly pan on a supermoto bike? Oil catch? Is it a AMA requirement for racing that series?
Back to top Go down
mr-cave

mr-cave

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

oic0 wrote:
The one that makes it look like a baby KTM Duke? I have only seen those in pictures form Japan. I'm sure you can order one from over there but all their stuff is overpriced as heck to us. Maybe its the exchange rate, I dunno, but the prices blow.

Yep something like that.
The pic i saw was from japan too.... just wondering if anyone else knew more about it or how to get one.
The company im working for is japaneseowned so I have some good friends over there who could go and buy it for me if I just found it. scratch
Back to top Go down
mr-cave

mr-cave

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

ballisticexchris wrote:
Other than looks, what is the purpose of the belly pan on a supermoto bike? Oil catch? Is it a AMA requirement for racing that series?

Exactly!
Oilcatch but I was out for the looks.. bannana

Back to top Go down
ballisticexchris

ballisticexchris

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:48 pm

mr-cave wrote:
ballisticexchris wrote:

Exactly!
Oilcatch but I was out for the looks.. bannana

It does look very cool! thumb And that bike on track stands next to the WR looks to be a missle!!

It's a trip how we set up bikes for different purposes. For offroad duties (at least for me) It's all about protection, suspension, and controls. Then and only then do I consider the exhaust/power increase and bling/farkles.

Back to top Go down
rc23

rc23

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm

I roadraced mine a few times last season and it has to hold approx 3qts of fluid to pass tech.

The cf one passed both CCS and Wera.

The other one is from a japanese company that a few people are in the works with trying to get other parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?   Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellypan undercowl pic or anyone know what will fit?
Page 1 of 1