Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello from Miami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airbornediver

airbornediver

hello from Miami Empty
PostSubject: hello from Miami   hello from Miami EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Hello everyone. I just sold my old DRZ400SM and got a 2008 WR250R with 800 miles. Looks brand new. I searched everywhere for a KTM 690 SMC and nothing in South FL. After I could not find a 690 I started looking for an X. No great deals on any so I came across the RR and picked it up. This is my 4th bike. I took my first real ride and kept hitting the rev limiter. It started to stall a few times in first gear. I guess I have to learn how to ride this bike. It is lacking power compared to the DRZ. IT does feel light and nimble. I just need to get some mods done. I took out the spark arrestor for now. At least it doesn't sound like a lawn mower. Great site!! Im glad you guys got this site started. Thanks
Back to top Go down
tom lee

hello from Miami Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from Miami   hello from Miami EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:17 am

airbornediver wrote:
Hello everyone. I just sold my old DRZ400SM and got a 2008 WR250R with 800 miles. Looks brand new. I searched everywhere for a KTM 690 SMC and nothing in South FL. After I could not find a 690 I started looking for an X. No great deals on any so I came across the RR and picked it up. This is my 4th bike. I took my first real ride and kept hitting the rev limiter. It started to stall a few times in first gear. I guess I have to learn how to ride this bike. It is lacking power compared to the DRZ. IT does feel light and nimble. I just need to get some mods done. I took out the spark arrestor for now. At least it doesn't sound like a lawn mower. Great site!! Im glad you guys got this site started. Thanks
Hello friend thumb
Back to top Go down

hello from Miami
Page 1 of 1