Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spark

WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) Empty
PostSubject: WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)   WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:20 am

So As I mentioned in the past, here in Israel we have to do our racing/practice behind the scenes since motor sports only became legal recently and thanks to the insane amount of corruption in this country it's almost impossible to arrange a normal race track for practice (actually I'm pretty sure it's still impossible unless you got atleast 2-4 million bucks)

So here's me jumping my WRX from the off-road to the pavement on an improvised track which use to be a car's "advanced driving school" (they tore most of it down so people wouldn't use it).

Hope you like pics, personally I loved them, my first real action set ever, I only have the bike for a year.

WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) 110
WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) 210
WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) 310
WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) 410
WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) 510
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)   WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:03 am

Nice!!!!!!!!! thumb

Just need the M/X helmet and goggles to complete the "look". Very happy amazon

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)   WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 am

Spark wrote:
here in Israel we have to do our racing/practice behind the scenes since motor sports only became legal recently

Wow, really? What was the reason for it being illegal? I must admit, I do feel like I'm 14 again when I'm on my X - riding down the roads on a dirt bike illegally!

Have fun - looks like you're having a blast!
Back to top Go down
Spark

PostSubject: Re: WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)   WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 am

motocrossmann wrote:
Spark wrote:
here in Israel we have to do our racing/practice behind the scenes since motor sports only became legal recently

Wow, really? What was the reason for it being illegal? I must admit, I do feel like I'm 14 again when I'm on my X - riding down the roads on a dirt bike illegally!

Have fun - looks like you're having a blast!

Thanks! I am having a lot of fun.

The reason is ... well there is no reason, just like there is no reason that our politicians have criminal files + pending charges for corruption and yet they are still in office and people vote for them.

They have been working on regulations and we did have the 1st supermoto race (joined with some shitty formula 2 "race" with beginner drivers who also paid to be "tested" and picked).

But it cost a lot of money to get a racing license, then you have to pay to be in some sort of racing union and pay for the actual participation when obviously the winner gets nothing - get the bike all the way to the south of Israel (Eilat - tourist city) which is also not cheap, in addition to getting the bike "race ready" according to FIM regulations and some more stuff they have decided to add, cause, well, it's Israel they always try to get more money out of you.

This was 2 months ago, we haven't heard anything so far. There is a motocross race planned though. But it's another commercial event, focused on selling shit rather than the actual race and sport.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)   WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :) Empty

Back to top Go down

WRX few jumps on an improvised supermoto track :)
Page 1 of 1