Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oldmansurfing

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello from the Bay Area, CA,

Thanks for the great site. Many user recommendations have been incorporated for powering up my new (to me) WR250R. Made AIS modifications, dumped EXUP added FMF Q4 and controller, changed tires to a DS 50/50 and the bike isn't the same. Power, smooth roll on the tarmac and sounds like a dirt bike.

Plan on adding my experience to the wealth of shared information on this site.
Back to top Go down
jakesna

jakesna

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:14 am

Glad to see another member here and of course another WR250 rider. My bike has the same mods as yours but I have the powercore 4, how much did you get the Q4 for? My next mod is the ufo mirrors to get rid of the mickey mouse mirrors that are on it now.
Back to top Go down
oldmansurfing

New Member Empty
PostSubject: New Member   New Member EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am

how much did you get the Q4 for? My next mod is the ufo mirrors to get rid of the mickey mouse mirrors that are on it now.

How do you like the setup? Q4 in the neighborhood of $280 (no tax/shipping) off Ebay and I changed stock mirrors out to Doubletake. Kind of pricey but great for folding out of the way on the dirt.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
jakesna

jakesna

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:23 am

I like the setup, I actually have the FMF programmer also. The programmer gave it a pretty good power boost, but I'm still trying to figure out a good tune for that... and i have the fmf powercore 4, got that off ebay for $250. Those mirrors aren't bad, I just would like something more tucked away. If you check out my blog here I got some pics you can see http://jakeardenyamahawr250x.blogspot.com/

P.S.

are you from new zealand by chance?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member   New Member Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1