Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Custom fab Warp 9 pegs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
schottinipomo

Custom fab Warp 9 pegs Empty
PostSubject: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Took some warp 9 pegs did some fab work on them to fit my bike, because they do not make pegs for the wr . Just need to shave off fin and buy new springs part # from Warp 9 is 94-fp24 and the part # for springs are in my pictures[img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_4279[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_4273[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_4272[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_4271[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_5147[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_0038[/img][img]Custom fab Warp 9 pegs IMG_0036[/img]

Last edited by schottinipomo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:45 pm

What model pegs did you get and what bike are those springs for? I've been wanting nicer pegs for a while and the warp9 ones seem to be the best bang for the buck.
Back to top Go down
schottinipomo

PostSubject: Re: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:57 pm

Arkmage wrote:
What model pegs did you get and what bike are those springs for? I've been wanting nicer pegs for a while and the warp9 ones seem to be the best bang for the buck.
part # from Warp 9 is 94-fp24 and the part # for springs are my pictures
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Did you try calling them? They were in the works of making pegs to fit our bikes.

Looks sweet! How they working out?

lurk
Back to top Go down
schottinipomo

PostSubject: Re: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Daamud wrote:
Did you try calling them? They were in the works of making pegs to fit our bikes.

Looks sweet! How they working out?

lurk
I sent them all the details and said they are going to start making them. Have not seen anything yet , but mine work great . They like the idea and gave me a deal on my rims for sending them the details with pictures
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom fab Warp 9 pegs   Custom fab Warp 9 pegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom fab Warp 9 pegs
Page 1 of 1