Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL

Go down 
+20
TinyL
simonpig
DeadmTrigger
StreetGhost
unoR
blueballSS
rodskies
ca18detsilvia
mix123
deep blue
Corndogs
f1isbest
Daamud
Monkeynuts
skierd
cryptomundo
Arkmage
mordicai
PYG RYDR
schottinipomo
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
schottinipomo

RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL Empty
PostSubject: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:20 pm

I TALK TO WARP 9 TODAY TO FIND OUT IF THEY COULD MAKE A BRAKE PEDAL FOR THE 2011 WR 250R AND JASON SAID HE COULD MAKE THE MOLD IF THERE IS A DEMAND FOR IT. SO I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW MANY RIDERS WOULD BE INTERESTED IN IT , AS OF NOW I CAN NOT FIND ANYONE THAT MAKE A PEDAL FOR THE WR . PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS. HERE ARE A FEW PICTURES OF WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE , IT WOULD ALSO FIT OTHER YEARS $99.00 US [img]RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL Screenshot2012-02-29at21107PM[/img][img]RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL Screenshot2012-02-29at21020PM[/img]

Last edited by schottinipomo on Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:00 pm

How much $?
Back to top Go down
schottinipomo

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:19 pm

PYG RYDR wrote:
How much $?
99.00 us
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 pm

A little over the top
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:04 pm

I'd buy one... but then again my stock pedal is already bent to shit from catching a stump in the forest so it's a choice between that sexy thing and a stock lever.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm

I may be warming up to it. Mayby he would do a plain black. I wonder if it gives you anything the stock doesn't- better feel ? Accualy, the bigger pedal might ber nice.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:53 pm

I want one!!
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:03 am

mordicai wrote:
I want one!!

not sure if you meant to be funny but that was funny Very happy

well .. its not cheap, but it looks great .. nice to have the cable .. same price as torc 1 racing pedals (and looks better too) .. cheaper than the hammerhead pedals .. im still in the warm up phase lurk
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:06 am

ah, it would be nice if they would also make a shift lever
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:20 am

cryptomundo wrote:

I have the Driven shift lever and I like it.
Back to top Go down
schottinipomo

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:12 am

mordicai wrote:
cryptomundo wrote:

I have the Driven shift lever and I like it.
same here love it
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:11 am

I liked the driven shift lever... right up until it stripped out on me in the middle of a ride 1500 miles from home. All of the teeth on the spline where it attaches to the shift shaft stripped out and didn't have enough traction to change gears. Thankfully I brought my stock shifter with me as a backup and got somewhere to get at it to replace it.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:02 am

So Skierd, do you think that was a basic defect in the Driven lever, or the result of a loose adjusting bolt, or ??? This is the first I've heard of this problem with the Driven.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 pm

The bolt was still tight intil the teeth started stripping out. Then one downshift just went crunch and the shifting stripped out and all the teeth were gone. Either I'm extra ham fisted shifting, or the aluminum of the shifter at the splines isnt strong enough for long term survival given the torque its subjected to. To be fair it probably took 15kthe miles of use, but it still failed.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 pm

skierd wrote:
The bolt was still tight intil the teeth started stripping out. Then one downshift just went crunch and the shifting stripped out and all the teeth were gone. Either I'm extra ham fisted shifting, or the aluminum of the shifter at the splines isnt strong enough for long term survival given the torque its subjected to. To be fair it probably took 15kthe miles of use, but it still failed.

So what did you replace it with? Stock?
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Ill order one.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:30 pm

I'd also be interesting in a hand brake lever... they have a clutch lever but I want to get a matched set when I replace the bent one :)

*edit* had to add "hand" to the brake lever comment or it wouldn't make since
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 1:36 pm

droooool droooool

Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:52 am

well are they going to make one for use ?

Please please say yes.
Back to top Go down
f1isbest

f1isbest

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:09 pm

Yes I am interested.
BOB
Back to top Go down
Corndogs

PostSubject: pedal   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:23 pm

yes please
Back to top Go down
deep blue

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:09 pm

I want one too! That thing looks very nice. I'm not going to complain about the price...a new stock one is $105.00 (that's through Bike Bandit online, and I'm sure my local guy would charge more). I think the black pedal would look great with the X's black frame. I hope this doesn't die out and they actually produce it.
Back to top Go down
mix123

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:29 pm

Black pedal and I'm in!
Back to top Go down
ca18detsilvia

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptySat May 26, 2012 10:48 am

I've been wanting them to make one for a while, I will def take one!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rodskies

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:07 am

i'd buy one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL   RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL Empty

Back to top Go down

RIDERS INTREST IN WARP 9 BRAKE PEDAL
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next