Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Billet Cargo Rack Available

Go down 
+96
Klymax
wwguy
dicklane625
ToddDubya
kabulpostie
Leo167
manybikes
fijiman
speersie
voicecraft
MjrD
Jäger
sehah
twinrider
DWK
vodka
Wanderer
wjfawb0
PortlandWRider
nsrider
vnp514
jawn
TheCycle
AZNoob
Drifter Dave
f3joel
Lord Hornka
nolowatt
rsteiger
hyperboarder
raymondhenson
lineguy
dirtjunkie
bluzharp
rideblue
WR25RY
Wrex250
yamaMOTOyama
aw113sgte
nozzle
mordicai
Rusty Shovel
Crabbuckle
miniceptor86
Nine Ways
TinyL
jec
808BMW
sswrx
Opie
Sewcrates
StreetGhost
sikwilly
wristpin
Nanabijou
TrailDust&SaddleLthr
Rockmantex
Camdlux
xaman
Corndogs
Mr. Fisherman
oldmansurfing
Pokey
Alan Case
bracky72
derverla
paknet
nwbase
JustWannaRide
mcwbyu82
Brianr4
Monkeynuts
Blackdog
motocrossmann
zag300zx
Arkmage
croc
bmwrider1946
Curbhopper
Me2
WRXR
IAmABug
Gany
jkstehn
sturgeon
GsVs
jason meacham
lenzhotrod
Coop
craigq
gatorfan
PYG RYDR
yaw
motokid
Chrispy1200
Jnscaggs
100 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AZNoob

AZNoob

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 3:27 pm

Just installed my big rack once I got a clue on how to overcome the stripped seat bolt from this forum. This rack rocks!

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/59/74/39/img_2011.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/59/74/39/img_2012.jpg

Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Hello everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I am offering a little extra service on my anodized racks that I have done several times by request. It occurred to me that I don't think I have ever written or posted anything about it. I can recut the chamfers and logo post anodizing to make this thing look over the top amazing for an extra $20.
Current Pricing is at $145 for the Slim jim and $170 for a Big boy.. I mean rack
This is only available by contacting me directly at jnscaggs@gmail.com or via PM          Thanks guys!
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Big_ra14New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Slim_r10
Back to top Go down
TheCycle

TheCycle

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:17 pm

Just bought this from ebay. Looks like i got one of the last non-anodized slim racks. Can't wait to install it. Looks like fine craftsmanship.
Back to top Go down
jawn

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:03 pm

Does this play nicely with the Dirtbagz racks?
Back to top Go down
vnp514

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Nine Ways wrote:
Finally got around to posting up my install. Some folks wanted to know if the rack would interfere with Wolfman bags so I took some photos to show the bags and rack in action.

Here is the rack installed. Notice that the wolfman racks sit very low on the sides of the bike. There is no interference with them or with the bags installed.

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 2013-03-30_09-47-45_308

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 2013-03-30_09-59-41_875

I purchased the slim rack first, but then my XT died so I need to use the WR for hauling stuff and needed to mount a Givi case so I swapped out the slim rack for the bigger model.

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 2013-03-30_10-29-42_655

If you look closely you can see the rear strap is sitting just behind the Givi mounting studs which should help keep the bags from sliding forward, although I have never had that happen even under hard braking.

Another view

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 2013-03-30_10-31-24_283

I really like the Wolfman soft luggage. It is very durable and holds a lot for their size. I have a tendency to over fill them and have ridden days with the bags rolled over only once or twice with no moisture or shifting issues. I've got a yellow dry bag that I use between them.

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 4HorseshoeBeachWelcome

My slim rack is for sale in that section if anyone wants to save a few bucks on one  thumb

Once I saw this post(Wolfman is next on my farkle list), I ordered the Big Black One!  Very happy 

Pete
Back to top Go down
nsrider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:26 pm

What are the dimensions of the big rack?
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 11:44 pm

The big rack is 11.313" wide by 12" long

Check out my website ScaggsMotodesigns.com

Thanks
Jared
Back to top Go down
PortlandWRider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:23 am

Jnscaggs are you by chance still selling these? I'm extremely interested if so. I love how they are rotopax compatible! How do i contact you via PM? If you have any of the small ones left I want in.
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:03 am

Well, I am not selling these exact same racks anymore, the design has changed a little since this thread was started. At the beginning of 2014 I decided to make them from 1/4" instead of 1/2", make some small changes and drop the price. You can find my new racks for the WR at scaggsmotodesigns.com
They are available for immediate shipment.

Thanks
Jared
Back to top Go down
wjfawb0

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 10:54 am

It's difficult to see, but I installed a rack a month or two ago and mounted my rotopax to it.  The rotopax only comes off when I fill the tank or the pax itself.

http://www.fawbush.org/images/2014_6_27_phototag/2014_6_27_phototag_5.JPG

http://www.fawbush.org/images/2014_5_4_ditch_and_neuter/2014_5_4_lever_1_small.jpg
Back to top Go down
PortlandWRider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

Rock on Jared!! Thank you! Hope to order one within a week!
Back to top Go down
PortlandWRider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:20 pm

Hey Jared, screw it, I just want to order it right now. Is your checkout online pretty secure? I dont have paypal. Or would it be easier to call in an order?
Back to top Go down
Jnscaggs

Jnscaggs

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:35 pm

Haha, I can relate, I get impulsive from time to time! There's an FJR1300 that I am trying not make my next impulse buy! It would be great for some highway time though!

My website uses PayPal to handle all payments, so it's super secure.

That being said, you don't have to have an account to pay though. It just prompts you the same way as buying from any other website directly, except you're temporarily redirected to PayPal to submit the payment.

Thanks,
Jared
Back to top Go down
PortlandWRider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Gotcha!! Thank you, sir!
Back to top Go down
PortlandWRider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Ordered!!! Very excited!! Thanks for creating such a nice rack, man!!
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Wanderer

PostSubject: Add me to the list of satisfied customers   New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 am

Ordered, shipped and installed with no problems. Looks great on the bike and is much more solid than I expected.
Back to top Go down
vodka

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 23, 2014 6:55 am

PortlandWRider wrote:
Ordered!!! Very excited!! Thanks for creating such a nice rack, man!!

From South Oz  ,would like to  validate that ...Received and in place....Very nice...++ Thanks Keep up the good work ,all the best.
Back to top Go down
DWK

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:55 pm

Mine was easy to mount and feels quite sturdy. The large size will permit you to strap down a pretty big tank or cargo bag.

Thanks!

Dave
Back to top Go down
twinrider

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Jnscaggs wrote:

The Big Rack
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 411

Very interested in this rack, saw it on ebay in black without the Givi fittings. Can you supply it in silver with the Givi mounts?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DWK

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 9:24 pm

When I asked a few weeks ago, black was the only finish available. However, I believe I saw Givi fittings on his website. www.scaggsmotodesigns.com

Dave
Back to top Go down
sehah

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Just ordered. great looking product.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 pm

Waitin' on the mega rack hinted at...
Back to top Go down
MjrD

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 11:05 pm

Bought one of your racks a year ago.

Been a invaluable accessory for myself
New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Imag0410

I'm from Australia and always get asked where I got it from.
Hopefully more business comes your way.
Back to top Go down
voicecraft

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 6:07 am

Jnscaggs wrote:
If you guys keep buying these I'll keep making them so don't worry about this product dissapearing off the face of the earth any time soon and like every custom part I've made over the years I stand behind my work on these 100% so if there are any problems let me know and I'll take care of it. Also I've added some new pictures to the ebay listing so I might as well put them on here as well. Thanks guys!

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Wr_rac10

New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Wr_rac11

Hi,

Do you still sell the rack (big one). And what would the cost be to Australia

Thanks
Back to top Go down
speersie

speersie

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 7:38 am

Do you still sell the rack (big one). And what would the cost be to Australia

Thanks[/quote]

He should be able to sort you out. I got one from Jared in July and fits perfectly the Wolfman peak tailbag looks made for it too. The large rack posted to me in NSW was $145 USD.
You can use the contact us part of his website http://www.scaggsmotodesigns.com/
or email him jnscaggs@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Billet Cargo Rack Available    New Billet Cargo Rack Available  - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Billet Cargo Rack Available
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next