Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

skid plate and yamaha graphic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jacekrsx

jacekrsx

skid plate and yamaha graphic Empty
PostSubject: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 am

Hello,
I got two question, I used search but couldn't get what I wanted GAHHHH

I'm interested in this skid plate made by "evotech-performance" it seems they don't sell it anymore, do you know where can I get similar one.

Also, I would like to get these "yamaha" stickers, where can I get right size and color for blue wr? I looked on eBay and other places but didn't find anything speecial.

skid plate and yamaha graphic 08_mar_yamaha250_04

Thanks for your help Very happy

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:06 am

I dont know about the skid plate, but the yamaha sticker you can find by looking online with someone who sells OEM parts for Yamaha. Ronayers.com or Motosport.com .. just look in OEM parts for your bike model and year and look for front forks .. you will be able to find the part number there and order it online or from your dealer.
Back to top Go down
jacekrsx

jacekrsx

PostSubject: Re: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:14 am

thanks Cryptomundo, I will check these sites.
I also found one here
http://www.amazon.com/Yamaha-Racing-Decal-Sticker-8x1-75/dp/B004LHSC5S/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1331644200&sr=8-6

the size seems to be about right 8in x 1.75in

Back to top Go down
jacekrsx

jacekrsx

PostSubject: Re: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:53 am

never mind, I found it :)

http://www.evotech-performance.com/yamaha-wr250-x-2008-2012-sump-guard-bashplate-glideplate
Back to top Go down
rc23

rc23

PostSubject: Re: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 am

I have the EP skidplate on my bike when im not racing it - You'll love it.
Very light for the protection it offers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skid plate and yamaha graphic   skid plate and yamaha graphic Empty

Back to top Go down

skid plate and yamaha graphic
Page 1 of 1