Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R   Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:41 pm

From my ride this past Sunday. You'd better watch it now before Youtube blocks the audio! ;)

Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

PostSubject: Re: Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R   Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Pretty cool bushwacking you guys were having to do. Sorry I did not watch all 40 minutes though!!

Where were you riding at? Looked great!
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R   Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:07 am

MotoKirby wrote:
Pretty cool bushwacking you guys were having to do. Sorry I did not watch all 40 minutes though!!

Where were you riding at? Looked great!

I don't know exactly where we were. ;) We started/stopped at Logan, OH. One of the local guys was leading the pack and we were just trying to keep up. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R   Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Caveman Riders Trail Ride Adventure on WR250R
Page 1 of 1