Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

pirelli rosso2?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fla2wnc

fla2wnc

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:31 pm

Has anyone ran this tire? Im thinking about a set, just wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on this tire?
Back to top Go down
millert85

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm

i have sold 2 sets to bigger bike guys and both came back raving about how good they were.
Back to top Go down
fla2wnc

fla2wnc

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:53 am

millert85 wrote:
i have sold 2 sets to bigger bike guys and both came back raving about how good they were.

rite on, i found a video on youtube this kid had a ninja250 with them on and he said he loves em..

the ninja 250 was closes weight comparison to the wrx i could find, so i guess ill give em a try n find there limits. amazon
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:10 pm

We've got a Canadian gal who races her X on the forums (user name is MaryLucky). She seems to really like the pirelli diablo rosso tires.

Last edited by Arkmage on Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gundy

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 10:25 pm

I have a set on my x wheels right now. Great street tire and very sticky. Its not bad on gravel either. Make sure they are warmed up though! I was riding on a 25 degree day last winter and found out the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pirelli rosso2?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli rosso2?    pirelli rosso2?  Empty

Back to top Go down

pirelli rosso2?
Page 1 of 1