Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Licence plate light wiring question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brittas

Licence plate light wiring question Empty
PostSubject: Licence plate light wiring question   Licence plate light wiring question EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:16 am

After looking at the wiring drawing I am still pretty confused lol. My licence plate light wires are black and blue. I am fitting aftermarket LED plate light. This LED will have red and black wiring.
Which colour is the live connection blue or black?
Back to top Go down
Heoz

PostSubject: Re: Licence plate light wiring question   Licence plate light wiring question EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 4:35 am

Blue.

Wiring diagram perspective: Br (brown) or L (Blue) - just depends on which side of the connector. The power comes in from the fuse on the brown wire and in the connector the brown wire is connected to the blue wire.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Licence plate light wiring question   Licence plate light wiring question EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:12 pm

+1

Blue wire is the power to the license plate light.
Back to top Go down
Brittas

PostSubject: Re: Licence plate light wiring question   Licence plate light wiring question EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:14 am

Thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Licence plate light wiring question   Licence plate light wiring question Empty

Back to top Go down

Licence plate light wiring question
Page 1 of 1